Status
Not open for further replies.

docfox

1. Half of a guitar pick
2. Piece of credit card
3. Piece of business card
4. Piece of Honus Wagner baseball card

docfox

Just for the record, I have at various times used #1-#3. Baseball cards all ended up clothes-pinned to by bicycle for cool motorcycle noises...

That Honus rookie card would give a Squire the ultimate mojo!

slider

Seriously, I would think that paper/cardboard would flatten more over time, thus not a good material.

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
This is the most important thread ever...
on any forum...
anywhere...

glynn

Now I'm supposed to troll your response right? A Honus Wagner card? It has to be a relic'd rookie card.
No, you have to tell us what the big four are, and then tell anyone who responds that it would have been in the top five except for some obvious flaw.

1: Cardboard. Fender CS preferred, they use the best nos box for stock.
2: Microtilt. Nothing beats shim by design.
3: A coin. That way, if you ever need some change for something, you know where to find some.
4: Leather: Combines organic with natural and recycled. Dead things have more mojo.

A 3 bolt neck would have made the big 5, but this is the big four, and even Leo went back to four bolts and cardboard.

xtian

Gold Supporting Member
I'm happy to belong to a community so willing to mock itself.

Nickstrtcstr

Lactose Intolerant Guitar Slinger
Don't forget toothpicks and dental floss keeping your bodies and neck cavity free.

This is an easy one

- Stimpy's socks
- A live sea snail
- The shin bone of a capybara
- Bose-Einstein condensate
No, no NO!

I'll agree with the last 3 of those....but it has to be something pulled out of Stimpy's nose! Ever notice he's always pulling something out of his nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics