• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Blasters

GGinMP

Gold Supporting Member
I love them! I saw them back in the early 80's with the full band (Phil & Dave of course, but also Steve Berlin & Lee Allen on horns). One of the best live shows ever! That was in SF since I had moved up north from Orange County but I knew of them because of the L.A. scene. It was great that the L.A. scene had punk bands mixing and hanging out with Rockabilly and roots bands (Blasters, Los Lobos).

Last edited:

Gms

Silver Supporting Member
Love the Blasters. I had this little live album with just six songs back in the day and just about wore it out. Loved Rock Boppin Baby in particular from it. Learned to play it (probably wrong!), and thought it was awesome.