The BYOC WAH must REALLY SUCK because...

Jumblefingers

Silver Supporting Member
.....see below....

....Nobody here seems to have tried or use it or can give up to goods on how it sounds etc.... a few inquiring minds really DO want to know!!:rolleyes:

teefus

i built one into an existing cry baby for a friend. there was a little tweaking to make everything fit. overall i thought it sounded really great. i am not a wah user but i liked the ability to adjust so many features with the internal pots.

giggedy

I have it, and it was my first build. It works, but I'm not completely happy with it. After our show next week, I'm going to ask fuzzdawg if I can still send it to him to make sure I built it right. His sounds fantastic from the clips I've heard. If you want to hear mine, go to my myspace page in the signature and listen to "grandma's mamma jamma".

happy?

mfgobbi

Most people in this forum are more worried about showing off their boutique equiped pedalboard than about actually playing so... let alone building pedals...

anyway, I built a BYOC wah and it is great -mine even has 2 inductor (fasel and halo) with a 4 way selector. The wah is very tweakable, and a most setting it will sound bad. If you take your time you´ll find all the sweet spots....

.....see below....

....Nobody here seems to have tried or use it or can give up to goods on how it sounds etc.... a few inquiring minds really DO want to know!!:rolleyes:

daddyo

I've posted reports of a few successful pedals I've built here and I usually get 1 or 2 replies. Not really a DIY board. The TDPRI on the other hand is full of DIY guys.

Trending Topics