• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Creamery wide range humbuckers

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
I searched prior threads and asked about the Baby 71s (WRHB in a standard HB enclosure) last week, and it didn't seem like anyone had experience with them. The clips certainly sound promising.

Jayyj

Silver Supporting Member
I have a set in an Epiphone Sheraton and they sound great to my ears - the guitar was something of a rockabilly project but I wanted to try something different to the obvious Filtertron type pickup. I have a couple of friends who've tried them as well, one who has one of the full size Creamery wide ranges in a Tele Custom and really rates it compared to others he'd tried in the same guitar, and one who tried the Jazzmaster sized version - I think he wasn't too taken with them at first but gets on well with them now he's used to them. I also have some custom made Creamery pickups in a vintage Duo Sonic which I'm really happy with.

I can also say Jaime who makes them is a great guy to deal with.

Reactions: b80

73Fender

Have heard good things in general. I went with Catswhisker who modded my AVRI Fender 72 Custom WRHB..has a very usable coil split. I assume you're familiar with the other options? Telenator, Novak, Lollar etc..

I wish Fender would just release their "revoiced" WRHBs for sale..they came out in 2012 but they used the same part# as the previous version (genius) and the looks are identical..I went round and round with this. Called dealers etc. You can buy a Fender WRHB for cheap but no way to tell what you will get. Good luck.

Trending Topics