• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Dan-O-Master has landed!

Dion

Silver Supporting Member
So the FedEx man brought me an awesome birthday present today!

My '66 Black/Tort Dan-O-Master Danocaster!

Dudes, it is awesome! Haven't put it down for the last 2+ hours!

Has that unique JM sound and the bridge fills out really great with my Musket Fuzz, Tube Zone and Hotcake. The neck and mid positions are so full and sweet, really awesome!

And the tremolo is so vibey. I’m used to a Strat trem so the JM having such a wide range is to die for! Been wangin’ the snot out of it and the strings are ALL still in tune!

The neck is like buttah, and indeed it is a perfect chunky C! The vintage Tort looks good in pictures but is just poppin’ in person! And the weight is just right!

Resonates so well too! Dan's attention to detail is second to none, everything is as it should be.

[FONT=&quot]
Thanks again Dano, it is all I ever expected and much more!

[/FONT]

m@2

WOW... that is so sweet! and great choice on color/pickgaurd. i like the subtle wear.

roknfnrol

Gold Supporting Member
As a fan of the Jazzmaster, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, and Wilco I now have a boner.

DANOCASTER

Silver Supporting Member
AWESOME DION !!

SO so glad you are bonding w/ that Dano

Jazzmasters are very cool instruments and different from all the other Fenders - I love MINE - glad you love yours too !!

:BEER

now.. how are you doing in the tele dept ?

pickaguitar

2011 TGP Silver Medalist
Gold Supporting Member
I wish I could use my whammy bar and the guitar would stay in tune :(

Good for you though...nice guitar!

Dion

Silver Supporting Member
Open chords and a little modulation with the whammy just about make me cry, so sweet!

Shnook

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats on scoring such a fantastic guitar. :BEERI can't seem to put my Danocaster down either!

Enjoy and Happy Birthday!

Dion

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats on scoring such a fantastic guitar. :BEERI can't seem to put my Danocaster down either!

Enjoy and Happy Birthday!
Thanks, really diggin' the Dano!

A Happy Birthday indeed!

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
I haven't seen a Dano that didn't knock my socks off. What a beautiful guitar.

Congratulations!

Trending Topics