• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The Darkness Returns!

joeh77

My son loves this band and I took he and his friends to see them live in RI when they were in high school. Well they're back and he's going to see them this weekend in NYC at Irving Plaza. The Saturday show is sold out, but they have a 2/6 date as well.

They have a video up on their site that I thought TGP members might like as they introduce their new "Pancake Pedal Stomping System"!

Enjoy!

http://www.theactualdarkness.com/

Joe

Ben R

Cool.

That new song didn't knock my socks off. But, I really like that band. Thanks for pointing it out.

Fezziwig

Silver Supporting Member
Hmm...the new single sounds pretty good to me. The guitar "sound" is more defined than on their first album, and the harmonized lines really stand out clearly. Catchy song as usual -- I have the "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us" chorus in my head now. Not as good as "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, but solid and clearly pays homage to it.

Ben R

Hmm...the new single sounds pretty good to me. The guitar "sound" is more defined than on their first album, and the harmonized lines really stand out clearly. Catchy song as usual -- I have the "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us" chorus in my head now. Not as good as "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, but solid and clearly pays homage to it.
Yeah, but NEITHER of those songs can hold a candle to THIS one...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom