• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Greenies are gone - Studio content

BEACHBUM

Don't want to put down anyones taste in tuners but I just couldn't live with those vintage greenies any longer. Watcha think?

BEFORE

AFTER

I also figured out what to do with the left over screw holes. Used a small ice pick to widen the holes just enough to clear the tuners and used the left over screws from the vintage set. Clipped off about 2/3 of the length of the screws so that they seated as flush as possible. No touch up needed. Still not sure about the truss rod cover. It doesn't seem to be as yellow as the tuners but I'm thinking the brass will age to match. Opinions?

crgtr

Looks pretty cool. I also like the turd green tulips!
But I REALLY like your view from your deck!! It's cold & rainy here in Nashville.

BEACHBUM

Looks pretty cool. I also like the turd green tulips!
But I REALLY like your view from your deck!! It's cold & rainy here in Nashville.
Ya, but you got the pickers where you're at. I grew up and learned to play in Bama. Mostly the only folks I can find to jam with here at the beach here in So. Cal. think I just dropped in from Mars.

Last edited:

Trending Topics