The guitar u r most curious about, but haven't played?

smilefan

After hearing Guthrie rip on his new Suhr Antique Modern I am
jones'ing to get my hands on one:

What's got you itching??

Beng2040

Silver Supporting Member
I really want to try out the 60th Anniversary teles...all of them! But they're not being sold anywhere near me, unfortunately.

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
Rickenbacker....they look ugly to me but getting more curious about them.

stevieboy

Halfvaxed member
Gold Supporting Member
I doubt I'd have the desire to ever own one, but I've always wanted to give a Rick Turner Model 1 a spin around the block. Just, well, curious.

Deacon

For me, it'd probably be EBMM Steve Morse (not the Y2D one). I'm curious how the neck feels and if I could get used to all those switches.

bdm

Silver Supporting Member
koll...i know one guy in town who has a couple but other than that i have never seen one in person.

Lublin

Gustavsson Bluesmaster. I'm wondering if owning it will parts sea and allow for walking on water.

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
Now THIS is a fun thread for TGP!

For me it would be either a Motorave Le Mans OR am LSL T-Bone. :)

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member
A guitar that has the proverbial 'magic.'
You know, a recognizably great guitar.
I don't move in the player or collector circles that find these.

mbargav

One of the long-scale Soloways with finger-style spacing. I'm a classical guitarist by background, don't use a pick, and have a feeling I'd love one of these, but am always nervous about taking the plunge on boutique stuff.

kingsleyd

Frikkin genyus
Platinum Supporting Member
Gustavsson Bluesmaster. I'm wondering if owning it will parts sea and allow for walking on water.
I own two of 'em. The sea didn't part and they don't allow me to walk on water, but I could paddle a boat with 'em I guess, if it came to that. :p

I guess the answer to the OP for me would be a Teuffel Birdfish.

kingsleyd

Frikkin genyus
Platinum Supporting Member
One of the long-scale Soloways with finger-style spacing. I'm a classical guitarist by background, don't use a pick, and have a feeling I'd love one of these, but am always nervous about taking the plunge on boutique stuff.
Given your self-description, the Soloway would be a great fit. Contact Jim and see if he's still doing the demo thing.

Ruraltom

Outside of a many vintage guits, I'd love to see what some of our TGP builders have to offer especially in the relic-ed Fender style like K-line or Danocaster etc. Also have never played any of James Tyler's line, very curious about them, despite the headstock!

Deathmonkey

There's quite a few, tho I'm really happy with my current collection. Soloway Swan, various Anderson and Suhr tele shaped dual humbucker models.

Trending Topics