• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The incredible CP Thornton Fusion

peterjakes

HI all, I just received my Fusion from Chuck Thornton. He does this to me every time ! Now I have to sell off others as they are no comparison to the fit, finish, playability and quality craftsmanship of his guitars. Chuck in my humble opinion is a luthiers luthier.

Add to this the fact that he is an incredible person. No questions unanswered when he builds you a guitar and has the highest personal and professional integrity. Old school craftsmanship coupled to old school integrity.

Give me your thoughts on my Fusion Model #392 at this link
http://www.cpthorntonguitars.com/gallery/latest-batch/0392/WT0A8191.jpg.php

iim7v7im7

Yup on all accounts...my Professional #382 was built in the same batch as yours.

Congrats on your new guitar!

sidekick

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats. Looks great and I like the way Chuck Thornton moved the original 'S' style guitar on ... The name 'Fusion', (IMO) really suits what Chuck has achieved with this model.

Would like to try one and if opportunity comes my way in the future, intend to.

Play it in good heath.

peterjakes

Thanks Sidekick and Jim7v7im7.

#382 also an incredible instrument. I have had my guitar two days now. My Joe Perry Gibson Custom Reissue 59 VOS went back in its case. To test my fusion I connected my home cinema speakers and TV to Youtube Videos, accessed some Mark Knopfler and could not believe that I could replicate nearly all of his tone for his '58 Les Paul, HIs Pensa Suhrs AND his signature Fender Strat. I was in heaven.

(Chuck if you get to read this - I don't know how you do it - Thank you !. Many will get to see the guitar in Melbourne as I just received my City of Melbourne Buskers LIcense. I busk for charity and to get some practice in. Anytime you want to come over to Melbourne, my home is yours).

PS: I am using a Toneking Metropolitan Tube Amp with a matching 2 x 12 cab.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom