The Insane Tops Thread

arteson

FCC0E318-B219-4E8B-BC6E-2EFCBC902225.jpeg

My JPR 5, 2017 handcrafted by myself in a 14 days workshop with Thomas Stratman in Hanover Germany.

dumdums

It plays and sounds liie it was. Unreal guitar that I still can't quite believe that I own it. Thanks.
It's beautiful, man. What kind of pickups are you rocking? The difference between the standards and the CS is just unreal. I'm glad that Gibson still offer an awesome guitar if you have the money. I guess I could sell my Two-Rock to get and R8 but then I would have a beautiful guitar and no amp to go with it. There are steps to these things. Haha.

dumdums

View attachment 637642

My JPR 5, 2017 handcrafted by myself in a 14 days workshop with Thomas Stratman in Hanover Germany.
This guitar almost doesn't look real. Is that a semi-matte finish or something? The lack of shine makes the woodgrain look even better than it would were it to have a standard nitro finish. Did you nitro it and then sand some of it off? Is it maple? What kind of pickups? Man, awesome guitar.

prsjcm

It's beautiful, man. What kind of pickups are you rocking? The difference between the standards and the CS is just unreal. I'm glad that Gibson still offer an awesome guitar if you have the money. I guess I could sell my Two-Rock to get and R8 but then I would have a beautiful guitar and no amp to go with it. There are steps to these things. Haha.
Sheptone Blue Sky in the neck and BK in the bridge. Having thoughts about replacing the BK with a Motorcity 2nd degree black belt.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom