The Keeley Mod Jr

chrisross

I've been searching for ONE standard size pedal to meet all my modulation needs. I'm not a huge Mod fan, I just want something that sounds at least better than decent for each setting.

I tried out the Super Mod and the sounds were great but the layout was cumbersome.

Then I realized what Keeley's Next Pedal Should be: THE KEELEY MOD JR

MG_3539.JPG

Take the mod section of the regular Mod Workstation only put it in a standard pedal enclosure. Then space out the knobs a bit so you can write the mod effect on the selector knob, instead of numbers 1-8.

I'd pay about 200 bucks for that.

Last edited:

chrisross

Looks well laid out to me. :dunno

Workstation_Series_Super_Mod_Workstation_Face-1000x1000.jpg

That's what I thought too, which is why I tried it out for a few weeks. The footswitches were just too close together. It would have to be on the front row to make it usable. That's unfortunate too because it seems like Keeley was responding to what we wanted with these Workstations but the switches are just too dang close. Besides that I don't have room enough for a pedal that big.

Kylef

If also be into it. However I'm not sure the circuit board required would fit the enclosure but any things possible.

jamester

Gold Supporting Member
I'd be all over this. Agreed about the buttons being too close together, was interested in the Super Mod station until I saw the dimensions...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom