The Klon is back!

cj_wattage

The Klon-Siberia web site now says that the Klon will return "sometime in 2010" in a smaller enclosure but with the same circuit.

So I guess he wasn't run out of business after all? :dunno

Good to hear.

sutherland

Bill is definitely one of the best guys in the business. Excited to see new things from him, who knows what else he has in store!

hurleysurf

Man... I kind of feel the same way about that as I do when they quit making the Deluxe Memory Man in the classic enclosure... A little sad actually. Hah.

DavidLopezJr

As we all way to hear if there will be horseys or not... :) Also I was planning on not getting a klon due to size but if it was smaller I would had got one. Now I'm interested. So is it the enclosure what was on low stock? If not why not offer both?

cj_wattage

Maybe a smaller enclosure means a cheaper price??? LOL
Nice try. Somehow I doubt that, though. :D

And why should the price go down? Demand is astronomical and the reputation of both the builder and the pedal are beyond reproach, and the pedal itself has achieved near-mythical status. If anything, the price should go up by $50 or $75.

DavidLopezJr

Nice try. Somehow I doubt that, though. :D

And why should the price go down? Demand is astronomical and the reputation of both the builder and the pedal are beyond reproach, and the pedal itself has achieved near-mythical status. If anything, the price should go up by $50 or $75.
Dont give bills idea. For all we know he can take a vacation as long as he wants.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
This might actually get me to sign up for one. The size was the turnoff here.

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
I would quickly pay another $350 and get in line for my second Klon in a smaller enclosure, call me crazy. It's my main pedal.

DavidLopezJr

I would quickly pay another $350 and get in line for my second Klon in a smaller enclosure, call me crazy. It's my main pedal.
Well it seems it might be a while until he starts making them. If I was you when he decides to release them maybe sell the big one to get the smaller one plus a BUNCH of CASH.

Also why not bill do both versions? A big and a small klon.