The last week has been completely and absurdly ridiculous

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by whoismarykelly, Jan 12, 2008.

1. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly Oh look! This is a thing I can change!

In the last five days I have somehow managed to sell about $2000 in pedals and I still have a full board. I thought I wasn't going to be able to afford my new toy for months but it seems like Im only about 2 or 3 weeks away from an Eventide Eclipse. Anyone else completely blow out their extras lately?

2. scotty31

scotty31 Member

tell me about it
    ive sold a TTE, CC2 almost (pm me if anyone wants one @$500), a dam 1966 + mk2.

and bought a fuzzhead, java boost, malekko e600, dd2, moon phaser, keeley comp, boss ph1r-which ive traded for a moon phaser and a hotcake for a mate of mine.

i gotta slow down :S

3. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Supporting Member

I sold more than half my board (five pedals, sold) and really am only replacing one.
    Got guitar GAS and decided to go down to what I actually use (which, surprisingly, isn't much).

4. radcliff

radcliff Member

I got rid of a bunch of extra stuff over the last few months....but in that time have started to build a small fuzz collection.... :/

5. co-intelpro

co-intelpro Member

I've picked up a Jekyll & Hyde, an EHX Micro Synth, a tubescreamer, a french toast, a booster pedal, an Ampeg Scrambler, the list goes on; however, I have failed to sell a single pedal...God knows I want to!

6. revgsmall

revgsmall Member

Me too: Sold MM-4, DL-4, TS-9, Fulldrive 2, two pedal board cases and a rackmount tuner. I've got a Boss OD-20, an RC and a Mesa Rack Twin Pre-amp rackmount, thats going on the chopping block as soon as Mesa sends it back from a check up.
    Most of my money went to property taxes though.

I am going to try a Menatone TBIAC, just to treat myself though.