1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

The Lemon Song #2

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Zexcoil, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Zexcoil

Zexcoil Vendor

2. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

You guys NAILED this tune. Sheez! I was just listening to the 1967 Electric Flag version of this, "Killing Floor." That'd be a tough one to cover, considering I don't know any horn players!
    ;)

3. Zexcoil

Zexcoil Vendor

Coming from you I appreciate that all the more.

You obviously have your Zeppelin together.:BEER

4. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

Nah... I just lucked out to play with those guys. They're so busy in this area that I couldn't pass up the chance to drag along the recording rig when they had the opening in their schedules. In any case, I can't learn tunes anymore. You guys had the whole thing laid out from beginning to end. I was listening, thinking "oh yeah! That part.... How could I miss that???" I totally space out and can't remember what's what, so I wing it. Houses of the Holy is a little less taxing, just chords mainly, so that one's okay on the brain.
    Anyway.... it's all good. Zep rocked; it''d be t*ts to start a band that cool. I'm going to check out Houses of... (the album) in a moment here. Love the first track.