• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The "Lion"

murraykuun

I am an amateur maker in South Africa and this the third of my "African Big 5" series, the "Lion".
Made almost entirely of African woods, kiaat back/sides with blonde mahogany soundboard, sapele neck.
I'm not too keen on the way the blonde mahogany top looks but am more than happy with the performance.
I used a lattice bracing for this one and it has really worked a treat.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/murraykuun/lion.jpg

MarkF786

Wow, that looks very nice! It has a very innovative look to it due to the narrow upper bout; it makes it long elongated in a way.

MarkF786

I took a look at your website and all your guitars are impressive! I really like your style. I don't see anything "amateur" about your work.

You'd be better off posting in "The Small Company Luthier" section since it gets more traffic and you are a small builder making custom instruments.

Shugaboy

beautiful - I suggest you check out the acoustic guitar forum as well - the site has a community of many builders such as yourself

Trending Topics