The Lovepedal Connection?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tubes2bits, Dec 15, 2005.

1. tubes2bits

tubes2bits Guest

Does anyone know how to contact a living soul at Lovepedal? I can't find a link on the website to do so. There is a link to order (send your money). :NUTS

2. matte

matte Senior Member

3. MrSage

MrSage Member

There's an e-mail address on there somewhere.

Or you can send Sean a Private Message (if he doesn't have them disabled).

4. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

5. tubes2bits

tubes2bits Guest

Thanks, for all that!

6. TaronKeim

TaronKeim Member

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?:dude

-TJK

7. tubes2bits

tubes2bits Guest

I see this board is no different than most. Big fat heads rule here as well. Have fun kids.

8. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

yup newbs unable to find the search button :)

youll love the lovepedals BTW.

9. michael.e

michael.e Supporting Member

Well, I see a couple of problems here......

First, your observation at the beginning of your post has an air of "knowing" about it, as it would seem that your state of awareness is quite above the rest.

Next, The context of your second quote indicates an innate fear of authority and the above stated knowledge of your own awareness. Here lies the child incarnate....

Lastly, is the parental or patronizing [read "denial"] phase of your statement, which leads me to believe that you actually have "given up".

I must wholeheartedly reccommend the following, in order for your "selves" to come to grips with the reality of the very existence of the latter.....

Use in large doses and often.

Oh, you are very welcome!

Luv, M.E.

[​IMG]

10. michael.e

michael.e Supporting Member

Oh, btw....
    This happens to be the most important pedal on my board.............

[​IMG]

11. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

Wow Perty, That one has a very fab vibe going for it, or maybe it just needs a little rest on a nice cot on a beach somewhere....

12. rawkguitarist

rawkguitarist Member

Actually this forum is a little different; most of the time people treat others with respect, and hold back on the keyboard... a sense of ethical behavior. Also, your request for Lovepedal contact is somewhat hostile, maybe you didn't intend it, but that's the way it comes off.

Also, Lovepedal is ONE person... therefore he cannot really keep up with the demand for his time... in building and order requests. So yes, he doesn't plaster his contact info all over the net. BUT he is an extremely cool guy and he makes some of the best pedals available (my opinion of course) and those of us that have dealt with him kinda have his back. In other words, we respect his situation and won't just plaster contact info... if someone is respectful in the first place, we're more than happy to help out.

Full circle... comes back to how you approached the situation... you be the judge.

I too felt the way you did, and was greeted by the same response from other gear pagers. Then I dealt with Sean (lovepedal) and knew why he was somewhat defended by gear pagers.

Feel free to stick around; it helps to learn a few things before going after some of the more exclusive pieces of gear (reall small companies). It just takes a little patience.
    :BEER

13. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

+1 :AOK

14. theelectic

theelectic Guest

Aaron, I understand your passion and I get where you're coming from, but to play devil's advocate for a moment, look at it from a total noob's perspective. There's a website with BUY NOW link where you can send $, but no e-mail contact. In this day and age, people expect instant internet communication with their e-commerce - and make no mistake, a completely automated Paypal BUY NOW link is e-commerce. So you can see where the confusion lies - hmm, you can send $ all day but no e-mails? You want my $ but otherwise no contact? Someone who is not familiar with Lovepedal (and doesn't troll forums - remember we're talking about someone who maybe read a HC review, stumbled across the website, or some other form of word of mouth) is bound to do the simplest, most sensible thing - find/look for an e-mail address to find out where they're sending their $. What's wrong with that?

15. MAGICboy

MAGICboy Supporting Member

Hey guys the buy it now link has all contact info and a number for customer service.. I cant handle email as it is so I do not post it on the page.. I have been so busy with "OWED" orders I havent had much time to hunt up threads like these and take care of everyone.. I can't even figure out how to PM someone in the new forum.. I have even accidently deleted some PMs since the forum changed..

Mr. Tubes.. This is a great forum.. I would say "the best"
    I hope you stay.. Lots of good people here.. Lots of REAL information concerning gear, technique, ect..

16. rawkguitarist

rawkguitarist Member

You've got an excellent point... nothing wrong with what's he's asking. But again, it's how it was asked, and many non serious buyers my want to simply email and complain about the lack of info. Also, as I said... I lamented in the same fashion as he did... Which is my point, I'm trying to explain the situation.

17. mprvise

mprvise Member

Sean, used my new Lovepedals last night on a gig for the first time. They are AWESOME! I'll be sending you a check for the COT next week for sure - just fantastic. Totally different flavor than the Eternity, but I really dig it. And the vibe is just what I was looking for - simple to operate, and everything from Jimi to fast leslie type sounds. Thanks so much!!!!

And for those of you on the fence about Sean's pedals, he is absolutely great to deal with and his pedals are among the finest I've ever played through.

(BTW Sean, I sent you a PM but since you may not have gotten it I thought I'd just post something here.)

- Dylan

18. theelectic

theelectic Guest

Point taken. It's difficult to decipher someone's tone from a written post (besides YELLING or jUsT BeINg AnnOYiNg) that I'll take an honestly worded question at face value. IME smilies don't help that much either (besides maybe the original :) ).

19. rawkguitarist

rawkguitarist Member

No problem theelectic!

:AOK

mprvise, your 3 lovepedals are a kick ass collection. Add's to the rest of your kick ass gear!!

Can't wait to play through that Magic Boy again... Dang, more money I'm going to have to spend.