• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

The Man, The Rig, The Legend (Ford Rig w/pic)

theHoss

I posted earlier about the Carlton/Ford show here in CO. I really can't say enough about what a treat it was. Their admiration for one another as well as their appreciation for the fans was pretty obvious. It was an incredible show with legendary musicians, and legendary rigs. Here are a couple quick photos of Ford's rig.

parker

Very nice! Thanks for the pic, those amps really scream.... ( I still get giddy looking at Dumbles) hehe

gregory49

great pictures!

in the third picture from the top theres a boss delay next to the guitar cases, anyone know what the one next to it is?

Unabender

It really makes me ponder... You post several pictures of the show, but ONLY about their amps? I'm sure it was great, it's just that... I guess the Dumble amps are bigger stars here at TGP than their players...

SvenHock

I saw Larry at the National Guitar Workshop last summer playing through a Fender Twin Reverb and he was smoking. His tone and playing sounded like it always does, killer.

uberpict

I saw Robben playing the tan Overdrive Special (or one very similar) with Gregg Allman and it was a really smoooove tone. Singing sustain and harmonics with the LP's he played and the auditorium we were in had terrible acoustics. Still very nice tone.

Peppy

It really makes me ponder... You post several pictures of the show, but ONLY about their amps? I'm sure it was great, it's just that... I guess the Dumble amps are bigger stars here at TGP than their players...

In the amp section indeed Dumble amps are big stars...why not?

Trending Topics