• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Mavericks

blong

Silver Supporting Member
The Mavericks are fantastic! There is no other band like them. They are so unique, talented, and the music is great. Saw 'em once years ago in the San Antonio area and they floored me live. I really dislike bands that sound good on an album but live you can tell they weren't the ones playing and singing, or it was all autotune. These dudes are real musicians with consummate professionalism live. If you ever get a chance to see them, do so. You will be glad you did.

Bob

ClickClack

My wife and I attended the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival for the first time in 2013. We had never even heard of them, but fortunately just happened to go check out their set. They were fantastic! Great players, playing catchy songs, and clearly having a ball onstage.

Trending Topics