The more expensive the pedal the brighter the led. Please stop it!

Kevy_Metal

I've only noticed this recently, may have been either my EQD Bellows or Fender Pelt Fuzz.

I guess this is a good way to keep you from looking down all the time when you're playing.

Steved65

I use the MXR 10 band EQ... and those bright lights have been enough to light me on stage in some small venues that have dark stages and not enough room for lights. So I'm not complaining!

I do have a small light bar for emergencies... but in the absence of any stage light... I point that at my singer.

Silent Sound

Want to make an LED less bright? Solder a resistor in series with the LED. Now you control the brightness. Want to make it variable? Solder a potentiometer in place of the resistor. Can't solder? Cover it with a dab of paint.

Be the solution rather than a vessel for the problem.

oxtone

My Megatone Classic Overdrive has a very bright green L.E.D., so I put a piece of Green electrical tape over it, and that tamed it for my eyes.

R Weaver FX

Wow this is a new gem in this ridiculous endeavor: threats of a class action lawsuit over an LED indicator. Have to mention that one to my therapist that I’ve been visiting since I got into this business. :spit

Guppie

Wow this is a new gem in this ridiculous endeavor: threats of a class action lawsuit over an LED indicator. Have to mention that one to my therapist that I’ve been visiting since I got into this business. :spit
Well, it was one person and probably from the USA. I'm trying to keep it light but effective.

Guppie

Trending Topics