• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

The most beautiful Guitar I have ever seen.

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member

These reek of design, craftsmanship and detailing.
It takes more than a shiny top of flame maple to create an outstandingly beautiful guitar, imo, and a relic'd Tele ain't it.

AlanH

Is it just more that finds distorted shaped reproductions of the real deal not that appealing?

ZepFuzz05

I've always been partial to well-played, vintage gold-guard Jazzmasters. . .

. . and, frankly, I blame Nels Cline.

C-4

It's blue, so no. I adhere to a strict no blue rule when it comes to guitars.

I do like blues however. ;)

That Collins is gorgeous! Use it well.
I personally have never cared for electric blue finishes, or Lake Placid Blue, and the like, but I can appreciate others liking and playing them.

My personal fave...I like red guitars. This one looks to be a vintage LP but I've never seen an older one this color.
Guitar Player magazine once had a feature on a one-off Les Paul goldtop that had been custom ordered in red. Fantastic. White pickup covers with chrome hardware and it just looked incredibly amazing.

Jignant

My personal fave...I like red guitars. This one looks to be a vintage LP but I've never seen an older one this color.
Here's a newer incarnation that looks almost identical. I have a Les Paul, but would take either of these in a heartbeat...This is a special run of something or other, I can't remember.

Trending Topics