• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The most fun pedal(s)?

ramjet2007

For me...

Digitech Whammy V
Roger Linn Adrenalinn III
Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe
Catalinbread Echorec

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Lately, I've really been enjoying my Catalinbread Belle Epoch, especially with either my Scarab Deluxe or Lucky Number in front of it.

But, the most fun has to go to my Tru Tron!

Class5

For me:
Tera Echo; Ringworm & TVP-1. I can write sci-fi soundtracks for hours with these.

scotty31

Silver Supporting Member
Ooh Wah 2 is a ton of fun. The tweak from the original that reset the clock made it for me

Frantone Glacier is very cool as well. I didn't have much use for it back in the day, but my drummers foray into electric kits, dub step and the like has me wanting for some mad synthy pedals. this would be top of the list.

HOG. Only just picked one up and I've already put it to the side until i have a good week off work to nut this thing (or less nights in sweltering heat where i can sit in the studio and jam to the wee hours).

ShredTheGnar

ALWAYS the fuzz factory. I have no idea if I'll ever see the day where I can actually use it live, but hot dog is it so fun to use at home.

Holzar1988

Gold Supporting Member
Zoom G3 ... because it's got approximations of virtually every effect you could possibly think of. May not pass cork-sniffer muster, but it's a good way to get a feel for what all kinds of effects sound like.

For about $100 used, you've got access to so many different effects and possibilities. Need some more dirt? Done. Need some eq and compression and noise reduction? Done. And the list goes on and on.

stringman340

Can't keep that damn Line 6 FM4 away from my board for too long. Also just grabbed a Pigtronix Envelope Phaser that's a ton of fun. My Roland GR-33 has to be mentioned as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skiltrip

Supporting Member
JamMan Express XT. Any pedal that serves as a creative tool is all fun. I was playing around with it for hours yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EQD Dispatch Master.

Still the most fun pedal I've ever owned, and I've had one since it first came out.

Honorable mention: Skreddy Hybrid Fuzz Driver.

Top Bottom