• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Nearly Ultimate Klon Klone Shootout

aj633

I've been working on a shootout video of 9 different Klones. It includes everything from a Soul Food to a KTR to a couple pedals made by local guys here in Memphis. It's a "blind" shootout, but PM me for the list in order when you're ready to find out what is what. I'm hoping to do one or two more videos, since this one is very basic.

Here are the ones I had:
ARC Effects v2
Electro Harmonix Soul Food
Frayser FX The Centaur (local Memphis builder)
KTR
JHS modded Soul Food
Mojo Pedals K1
Pedal Projects
Rim Rock Effects Mythical OD
Robert Hinson (local Memphis builder)

Get your monitors fired up or your headphones on, and go here to see the video: http://bit.ly/1JjdV7W

Which one(s) are your favorite(s)? Least favorite(s)?

aj633

I'm broke. If anyone wants to send me one to add, I'd be glad to do it. But I can't spend another dime.

aj633

That looks pretty sweet. I wish OD builders would get together and decide on jacks on the top OR the sides though. Those top jacks with everybody else using side jacks can be frustrating. They would be great though if it was the standard.

aj633

Y'all are killin' me! 9 Klones and all you can do is suggest more? Show me another video with 9 Klones...

See above:
I'm broke. If anyone wants to send me one to add, I'd be glad to do it. But I can't spend another dime.

shikawkee

The One True King
You can skip ahead to 28:20 for all of them together in sequence:

We know we should have done it in sections but our video director got cancer during post production and we couldn't ask him to do more work while he was going through treatment.

ElChapo

new to the forum. just got my archer ikon today. i joined this forum to say it is pretty sweet. sorry for the uselessness of this post. that is all. good day:cool:

GateM

Can vouch for my ARC Effects Klone V2. Any level setting is a good sound, for the right given application. Not being a fanatic to fully match the real Klon, which I hear from those that own Klons that it does well on this, it's just a good overdrive for all the reasons you want a Klone. Also I found good interactions with the company, with Aaron there having helped me out and very responsive.

shikawkee

The One True King
How can you do this without the gold Archer thing, I mean it is the best of the best, right?
Hahaha...yeah, right. I can say as the person behind the shootout video above I have tried the new Archer Icon vs. regular Archer and there is only a slight difference. As there is with all the Klones.

Trending Topics