The "Neatest" pedal board thread! Part 3

Stratoben127

Silver Supporting Member
Not the cleanest thing ever, but here's my humble contribution. I now have a Ditto Looper in the gutter mounted sideways which made it a little messier, but I have some Lava Cables incoming and maybe a Polytune Mini to space things out a little more. I'm loving the PT-Mini though.
P1040682_zps2fdce8e3.jpg

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
Not the cleanest thing ever, but here's my humble contribution. I now have a Ditto Looper in the gutter mounted sideways which made it a little messier, but I have some Lava Cables incoming and maybe a Polytune Mini to space things out a little more. I'm loving the PT-Mini though.
P1040682_zps2fdce8e3.jpg

First of all, I really dig the board/choices. But how difficult is it to work with the looper set back in the gutter? Seems like it might affect timing trying to get at that switch.

Stratoben127

Silver Supporting Member
First of all, I really dig the board/choices. But how difficult is it to work with the looper set back in the gutter? Seems like it might affect timing trying to get at that switch.

Thanks! It's actually really easy to hit. The foot switch is right in the gap between the tuner and Sunbender and I haven't had trouble with it yet. It's works surprisingly well up there, but I might get a Polytune Mini and move it down to the end.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Jnepo, how do you like the Source Audio EQ?

Hi Bindu,

I like it a lot. So much more versatile than the MXR EQ. Besides the 4 presets, you can set it to scroll which can be an effect on its own. You can even select the speed that it scrolls to almost get a Leslie type effect depending on your presets.

Ryan84

Picked up a Pedaltrain Pro and two Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+. I gave it my best shot to make all the wiring as neat as possible.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom