• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The new Reverends at NAMM look awesome

weshunter

Silver Supporting Member
i don't need that pete anderson. there is absolutely no way i can justify getting one.

but i still want it.

2HBStrat

I like what Reverend is doing with their guitars. They're cool, retro and modern all at the same time.

GibsonLives

Silver Supporting Member
I have a Tricky Gomez with the sparkly blue top, and all I can say about Reverend is: BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! :)

Steve

airportbar

I love Reverends, but I really wish they came standard with gig bags or hardshell cases. I know you can get them from dealers for added cost, but it's just a personal irk.

kebotrans

Platinum Supporting Member
I think the Railhammer pickups really are way better than the old stuff. Finishes are super cool. Only issue I ever have is they are so darn heavy.

PhilosoPhrets

Silver Supporting Member
One of those jazz-box style hollow bodies could be a nice fit for me. Guitar Riot in Cleveland carries Reverends. I may have to drop in...

c_mac

Gold Supporting Member
Looking good.
Now if I could get one without railroad ties for frets...
They are standard medium-jumbo frets. I came from many years of Fenders with vintage frets and radii and once I jumped to Reverend I really haven't had a big issue with the change. Granted, I still would probably prefer vintage frets but the mediums-jumbos are fine.

B-Nads

I lo0ve the look and sound of the Reverends - there's just something about the neck shape that doesn't do it for me. I do like the Pete Anderson Eastsider at a local shop though.

axe4me

I wanted a Rick Vito Reverend in the worst way.
I tried one about 2 years ago.
It was as heavy as a bag of bricks and had the tone of a brick.
Korina???
Yeah, right.
Pass

73Fender

I'm getting interested in the brand..just what I need.

What kind of finish on them?

Interesting pickups on this one...

Last edited:

Top Bottom