the new Roland MC-707 has the Boss GT-100 guitar amp/fx built in...

I Am Misery

not sure if this might be useful to anyone. you can record or "re-amp" your guitar through the GT-100 guitar sims and fx. you're stuck with just one or two fx at a time (plus compressor and EQ), but you should be able to "overdub/bounce" fx on tracks once they're recorded into the Looper. the Looper tracks are pretty limited compared to their Boss RC-300/505/etc, but there's still a lot that you can do with them. it's also got a 1/4" stereo fx send/return, but i believe this is set as post amp/fx.

besides all that, it's like a whole studio in a box. thousands of instrument and drum sounds, some nice sequencing features, and a great "mixer" interface with faders and assignable control knobs for each channel.

I Am Misery

i was a bit vague in the first post, it's not that it has a full GT-100 built in with the amp simulations and all the stomp fx at the same time. each of the eight tracks has its own MFX (which includes the GT amp sims and most all of the other Boss/Roland fx) and EQ, as well as having an overall Master FX (with all those same fx options), compressor, and EQ.

the external (mic/instrument/line) input goes through the master fx, etc which can then be recorded onto a Looper track (source can be an individual track, ext input, usb input, or master output). i was really surprised to see the GT amp sims included when looking through the fx list, wasn't expecting that at all.