• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Official D*A*M Love Thread!

markom89

I know there's a million threads going on about these awesome pedals, but not one dedicated "love thread", so I thought I'd make this one!

Post anything and everything about yer D*A*M pedals!

I'm up to four... used to have a MK II that I ever so stupidly sold, and am still waiting on a Meathead Deluxe and MK II from Dave!

Love my D*A*M's like nuffin' else! :D

thisfire

Damn Marko, that's a freaking gorgeous collection!...pretty much my top 4 of the D*A*M line. I don't own any at the moment (going through an "I don't know if fuzz is right for me" phase), but it sure is nice eye candy.

EL34

Gold Supporting Member
My favorite fuzz pedals ever! I've tried the entire standard line, but sadly, none of the more limited models (I was really GASing for a Buzzaround but didn't make the list). The only standard model I didn't bond with was the Sonic Titan....I've owned it twice, and just couldn't make it work in my rig.

pboudreau

The Fuzzaround. This is a copy of the Mosrite? Has anyone compared it to the original or the Ashbass? As far as D*A*M I have the 66, MKII, Red Rooster, and Ram Head. I can't imagine a better pedal for mid 60's Brit fuzz than the 66.

markom89

The Fuzzaround. This is a copy of the Mosrite? Has anyone compared it to the original or the Ashbass? As far as D*A*M I have the 66, MKII, Red Rooster, and Ram Head. I can't imagine a better pedal for mid 60's Brit fuzz than the 66.
No, the Fuzzaround isn't the Mosrite. You're thinking of the D*A*M FuzzRong. The Fuzzaround is a Baldwin Burns Buzzaround.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I LOVE my Meathead! I had several others that due to unfortunate cash crunches I had to sell :( I am on the list for a Red ROoster, but that seems like the day will never come.

NewarkWilder

I've got a VERY happy mail day coming up soon, I'll be sure to post the new family members ASAP. I can't freakin wait!

NewarkWilder

whats your take on the D'Fly? I can't really decide if the next one I'm gonna go after will be a fly, a titan, or another meathead since I really freakin miss my old one.

NewarkWilder

i have a newfound love for germanium fuzz (old amp hated it, new amp loves it) so the whole "hybrid" thing sounds pretty interesting.

I'd freaking LOVE to get one of those germanium meats out there. drool.

markom89

Yo, M-daddy!
The D'n'F is really cool! Very "vintage" sounding :messedup
It's quite fuzz face sounding, I find, though much higher gain and better overall. I'm not a Fuzz Face guy, but I really dig the D'n'F. I'll try and do a clip later, yo!

markom89

Bryan, no, Dave doesn't do a Kay Fuzztone. I guess that would be kinda' cool- I love that pedal!

Hiwatt Bob

I've got a 1966 arriving hopefully today or tomorrow. Haven't actually played a DAM pedal yet, so I won't say I love them yet...but isuspect I will.

Trending Topics