The Official Original Fractal Bass Gear Complainer Thread

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
Despite all of the launch woes and missing content, the Quad Cortex shipped with more bass specific content than Fractal has produced in 15 years.

Fractal offers the least bass specific content of all of the major DSP players on the market. The AxeFX III is lauded as the most powerful processor on the market and costs over $2,000 yet offers less bass content than the $600 HX Stomp.

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
youre-in-big-trouble-lady-shaking-head.gif

Dr. Chang

Despite all of the launch woes and missing content, the Quad Cortex shipped with more bass specific content than Fractal has produced in 15 years.

Fractal offers the least bass specific content of all of the major DSP players on the market. The AxeFX III is lauded as the most powerful processor on the market and costs over $2,000 yet offers less bass content than the $600 HX Stomp.
No one cares about bass players. :hide

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
No one cares about bass players. :hide
Always looking for something to be hurt about. It's really getting old.

These posts make me so sad... I expect us to rip gear and companies, but why this kind of attitude towards our fellow musicians? Lame :confused:

Hyperbole much?

What part is hyperbole? Is it not true?

Bass players use digital modelers? Didn't see that coming.

Really? How many digital modelers have bass content in them? Boss has a whole "Bass" mode.

If bass players don't use digital modelers why do you think all these companies have spent the time/resources/money to create them?

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
I think you should get yourself a QC, i know you want one.. just think of all the Bass stuff it has.. and it sounds sooo good !

Looking this morning at what the QC has to offer bassists VS Fractal is the first time in a long time I've actually considered that.

Thank you Line 6!

I know more than one professional bassist who has switched to Line 6 because they're the only big digital company who really takes bass gear seriously.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom