The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

DiPa

Constant GAS
Gold Supporting Member
Winter NAMM is like 6 - 7 mos out, companies planning new introductions are busy locked up getting ready...curious what TR will unveil at this one?

DoctorSpock

Supporting Member
I hope a TC 20w 2x6V6, in a Studio Pro format.
I wouldn’t hold your breath lol. I don’t think they’d undercut the studio sig like that so soon, and can you imagine the extra thousand emails they’d get per day on what’s the difference between this and the studio sig haha?

They seem to want each thing in their lineup to hold a specific role. Curious to see if they do unveil something but I could also just see them doubling down on their current lineup since it is already so strong

DiPa

Constant GAS
Gold Supporting Member
I wouldn’t hold your breath lol. I don’t think they’d undercut the studio sig like that so soon, and can you imagine the extra thousand emails they’d get per day on what’s the difference between this and the studio sig haha?

They seem to want each thing in their lineup to hold a specific role. Curious to see if they do unveil something but I could also just see them doubling down on their current lineup since it is already so strong
Yeah, sounds about right, and for me I have skipped a generation on purchasing the last 3 Amps a generation apart, so I am due on the next big thing since I skipped on the SSS this round, so my vote is TR - bring out something huge...lol there you go.

BDUNN

Supporting Member
Well if your goal is to make them all feel bad.......:D
I wanted to take the dc30 to the gig (it’s what I used back in the day) but I think my taste has just changed too much over the years (20 yikes!). The TS1 is truly a special amp. I just love it.
Side note - If anyone is in NOVA this weekend feel free to make it over to jammin Java. I’ll be the middle aged mediocre guitarist with a killer two rock combo!! Hahahah. Can’t wait!

Wyzard

Supporting Member
I was watching running commentary on the cricket, while watching Wimbledon men's finals simultaneously.... having worked earlier today, while the F1 was on.

I need a lie-down now.

DoctorSpock

Supporting Member
Yeah, sounds about right, and for me I have skipped a generation on purchasing the last 3 Amps a generation apart, so I am due on the next big thing since I skipped on the SSS this round, so my vote is TR - bring out something huge...lol there you go.
Haha the SSS was their big thing!! That thing has been in the works in some form or another for ages. Certainly they’ll continue to release products, though I wouldn’t expect anything else this year since the SSS was such a brand-defining release for them just this year. I mean shoot, they only started shipping a few weeks ago so I doubt they’ll want to dilute that release by dropping more new stuff so soon lol

Bluesful

Supporting Member
Haha the SSS was their big thing!! That thing has been in the works in some form or another for ages. Certainly they’ll continue to release products, though I wouldn’t expect anything else this year since the SSS was such a brand-defining release for them just this year. I mean shoot, they only started shipping a few weeks ago so I doubt they’ll want to dilute that release by dropping more new stuff so soon lol
You mean there won't be a Bluesful sig?

Trending Topics