The ONLY John Mayer thread on TGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picaflor

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was like OMG.

Do you remember where you were at and what you were doing the very first time you heard John Mayer?

J-E-M

On the shitter. I had one of those spinal tap craps - a real rectum ripper. I will never forgive Mayer for providing the background music to my agony.

I was standing one meter in front of him. He was opening up for Glen Philips in a pub/bar tour. No one knew who he was.

I did not know who he was, and I dont like his music even now. I was blown away all the same.

Ya...... how bout "Guys Who Whine About JM's Success Because They Can't Stand To See Somebody Else Successful And Think They Deserve It More Though They Still Only Play In Their Bedroom Of Their Parent's House Page"???????

....... Trolling? Why even post that.... or are you actually being serious?

Whether you like him or not he built his success off of being a talented and marketable singer/songwriter/guitarist/musician.... that's the reality.
Ok, start that topic then :console

J-E-M

^^^ Glad that worked out for you. My rectum has never been the same - it never fully recovered. I'm still undergoing counselling to cope with the psychological trauma.

Wagster

Silver Supporting Member
I was making out with a girl that I had just met at the bar. Your Body is a Wonderland came on the radio and I suddenly found myself unable to perform. She made fun of me and told me to lose her number. I have been scarred for life. FU John Mayer:FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics