The Pedal Movie trailer

paulbearer

There's a sequel already in production.
It focuses on the seamy underbelly of makers
who 'borrow' others' circuits for profit.

Was to be named Parasite, but...

Last edited:

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Totally missed this thread last week, but glad everyone is pumped. I'm actually one of the people directing this thing. This trailer was an early one we showed at our NAMM booth but are going to have another one publicly on our YT channel later today.

Edit: correction, the new trailer is going out tomorrow not today.
You should have consulted me on this. I have more pedals than anyone, mwah-ha-ha...

chirills

First off, it’s not just a question of ‘friendly’: word on the street is that he outright ignores service requests. Which moves beyond feelings into negligence of responsibility. Secondly, when there are people like Joel Korte, Brian Marshall, the Walrus dudes, etc, why give business to someone who treats you with contempt?
I had 2 issues with my Fulltones. Both were solved without even a hitch. If one can read and follow instructions, it's a pretty straightforward process. I think most of the trouble comes from impatient people who can't even follow the service/repair guidelines on the Fulltone site. As someone who deals with repairing products for buyers, I can get cranky myself
. Most people suck and the entitlement they feel can really get to you.

rizla

Silver Supporting Member
once a movie is made about something its generally the end of it.

JoeYello

Silver Supporting Member
It reminded me of seeing a radio DJ that I listened to for years and when you finally see them.....it’s like What???? That’s what they look like? LOL

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
Still no release date huh?
Are they going to squeeze in another limited pedal before its release? (Not counting the Jeorge Tripps Fuzz Face)

jammybastard

"I'm losing my edge, but I was there..."
Gold Supporting Member
since the sale of Reverb there’s been less content output overall.
they barely put anything on Youtube anymore.
Joe posted a video a week ago. the last time he posted was before Xmas.
I noticed that Andy is back doing demos on his own “Andy’s Demos” YT channel instead of on Reverb’s channel.
so my guess is that the movie is going to be a casualty of new management at Reverb.
the new owners probably see demo videos and other outreach via content as worthless.
why would you do cool, creative videos when you don’t see them as an obvious way to make more money? who needs community outreach? just raise fees and watch the money roll in.

Last edited:

Trending Topics