The Philadelphia Guitar Show

skhan007

Silver Supporting Member
Went to the last one. JH was there and was tearing it up! Killer player. Won't make it this fall, due to scheduling issues.

Gas Hed

I don't get a feel from looking at the link on what to expect. Is this a general NAMM type event, or specific to vintage guitars?

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Nothing like NAMM. Lots of used guitars, amps, and effects, vintage and otherwise. Good place to sell, too, if you've got something desirable.

wrxplayer

Silver Supporting Member
I have a couple of things I'd like to sell that might be of interest to for a venue like that. Is one day better than the other? How does it work for a private seller looking to sell a three guitars and two amps? Any tips?

Thanks.

DrumBob

Platinum Supporting Member
Nothing like NAMM. Lots of used guitars, amps, and effects, vintage and otherwise. Good place to sell, too, if you've got something desirable.
Since when do people sell used guitars, amps and effects at NAMM? Am I missing something, or do you have your trade shows/guitar shows confused?

Tonekat

Gold Supporting Member
I received their post card. It's a lot slicker looking card than it used to be. Might be fun to go.

Trending Topics