• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Quintessential TGP Product...

Turi

Is it organic, warm and transparent?

I'd really hate for it to affect my tone in a way that people who'll never hear me play wouldn't like.

Please tell me it'll give me those Robin Ford tones, from that song I won't let you know the name of.

I guess as long as someone famous who doesn't play musically remotely similar to what I play is using one, then it should hopefully be okay for that one time I'll ever use it before I resell it.

What about replacing that Floyd rose trem with a Strymon BigSky + Timeline? It's only $600 over your budget - just sell that stuff that I personally don't like so that what you have pleases me - yeah that'd be great.

Mark Robinson

Platinum Supporting Member
At one time it may have been a Dumble clone of some sort, but now? A low watt Fender, or Marshall type that takes pedals, wait no! Certainly a pedal, true bypass, time based with a snake $hit name. Or maybe a PAF iteration by FOM Winders, who must be located somewhere rainy.

Mike R.

The manufacturer would have to take at least three and a half years to perfect the design thereby causing flame wars about the original versus the clones that would eventually pop up.

Trending Topics