• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The R9 Appreciation Thread! ....... lets see your pics and hear some impressions....

Dr. Tweedbucket

Deluxe model available !!!11
Can I go first? :confused:

Finally! I've been laying low and finally grabbed a killer guitar at a good price.

This thing has absolutely KILLER tone!!! It was hand picked out of several others when the original owner bought it new.

I'm glad he was so picky. This R9 de-throned my long running all time tone champ R8. :messedup
I love the top and the super black fretboard on this one.

Bad things about this guitar are:

Gay Pink bindings.
It's heavy for a R9 ... 9.5 lbs
A few minor nicks in the back.

.... and a few pics >

:love:

Teh RedWizard

Silver Supporting Member
Can I go first? :confused:

Finally! I've been laying low and finally grabbed a killer guitar at a good price.

This thing has absolutely KILLER tone!!! It was hand picked out of several others when the original owner bought it new.

I'm glad he was so picky. This R9 de-throned my long running all time tone champ R8. :messedup
I love the top and the super black fretboard on this one.

Bad things about this guitar are:

Gay Pink bindings.
It's heavy for a R9 ... 9.5 lbs
A few minor nicks in the back.

.... and a few pics >

:love:
Ace...now all you have to do is plaster #s on that beast,just like teh Pete would do! :RoCkIn

Dr. Tweedbucket

clips - we need clips. Very nice top. Is the pink from the case lining?

I guess the dye bleeds over into the clear top coats.

It's a weird thing. I had an 80s SG that was deemed a factory 2nd because of the same cosmetic defect. Now I guess it's an acceptable thing :dunno

I've never done a clip in my life :cry: I guess you just record something, convert it to MP3 somehow, burn it on a disc, then up load it on the interwebz? :confused: Sounds like too much work. :messedup

Red Suede

2004 R9. It immediately received Tom Holmes unpotted pickups (might as well be PAFs). This is going to be a good one.

Relicula

Silver Supporting Member

2004 R9. It immediately received Tom Holmes unpotted pickups (might as well be PAFs). This is going to be a good one.

Go back there and make your bed young man, and put those sneakers away too, ......nice guitar though:banana

The Captain

I guess the dye bleeds over into the clear top coats.

It's a weird thing. I had an 80s SG that was deemed a factory 2nd because of the same cosmetic defect. Now I guess it's an acceptable thing :dunno

I've never done a clip in my life :cry: I guess you just record something, convert it to MP3 somehow, burn it on a disc, then up load it on the interwebz? :confused: Sounds like too much work. :messedup
It bleeds unders the clearcoats fomr the adjacent neck, not through from the case.
Bleed is cool.
NO tiem to psot pics of mine now, will do it later.

Dr. Tweedbucket

2004 R9 with a one piece top. :)

GAD

Holy CRAP ! !!

You guys have come here to make my guitar look bad, haven't you !!! ? :mad:

:cry:

By the way, I just had a second tone shootout and the R8 came out with both guns a blazing! :boxerI'm not so sure it is an official de-throning just yet. Both guitars are on the same level, but the R8 has a touch more mid range honk.
I forgot to say, the neck on the R9 is as beefy as the R8...... very chunky!

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
Holy CRAP ! !!

You guys have come here to make my guitar look bad, haven't you !!! ? :mad:

:cry:
No way man! It's a love fest! I love 'em all, even if mine is the purdiest. :) :)

Seriously though, I love bookmatched flame as much as I do the one piece.

GAD

Trending Topics