• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The R9 Appreciation Thread! ....... lets see your pics and hear some impressions....

bc-cosmo

Beautiful and thanks for reviving this thread! :)
Here's my 2004 R9: big fat neck, 8.75 pounds and streaky top:

Wolf Child

50th Anniversary "Rose" in Loving Memory of my Mom.

Gonna put some WCR American Steele's in her next week.

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
2009 R9. Just picked this one up from Sam Ash in Richmond, VA used for $2999.99. My new favorite guitar. ;)

Dr. Tweedbucket

Deluxe model available !!!11
2009 R9. Just picked this one up from Sam Ash in Richmond, VA used for $2999.99. My new favorite guitar. ;)

man! that was a screaming deal if that was out the door!! I love the color on that one.

Here is another I picked up. It's a great player and sounds a little more woody-honky than my first one. This one looks more like a true vintage 59 the way the color is faded out on the neck and back >

pickslide

Silver Supporting Member
I have what is basically a 59 copy that is hand build and awesome, but man I think I am going to have to get a R9 one day just to compare!

Trending Topics