the real story of 2020

Mystik Spiral

hmmm.. reflecting back.. I bought 11 chorus pedals in 2020... maybe more. None of them were a julia.. in fact I've never even seen one in the flesh before.

ClickClack

No Julia pedals for me. However, I did buy a new chorus (& flanger) in early 2021: the Digitech Nautila. Just used the chorus recently in combination with a compressor and an overdrive for a guitar solo on a remote collaboration; very pleased with the results. Of course, not everyone seems to remember that a good chorus pedal gives you the option to blend the wet/dry signal ratio, so it's not automatically dominating the sound. Heck, use chorus or don't, as you see fit.

Last edited:

BenTobith

Tube Hoarder
Platinum Supporting Member
I sold a Julia near the beginning of 2020 (or was it end of 2019)? May the cute little fish that is Ripply Fall forever reign supreme.

Oinkus

I have other Chorus pedals did not know I was supposed to be looking for another ? Considering I have had my Ibanez CS9 for more than 30 years there aren't really any others that interest me much.

Steve Y.

Supporting Member
Am I the only one that cannot seem to warm up to chorus? I get the chorus effect, and I kind of like it as a modulation in a reverb tail, but the side effect is that it makes my base guitar tone distant, thin, bass-less and attack-less. I even had an entire Roland JC-120 amp with its 'legendary chorus' that I couldn't get on with. I'm sure it's just me, right?

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
forget COVID, the election, and all that nonsense. The real story, and what 2020 will be remembered for is that this is the year that every member of TGP got a Julia chorus on their board. Did I miss a memo or something?

I see you’ve visited Reddit.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom