The Return of the Barber BUSS!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by zsno, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Nicholas Quek

Nicholas Quek Supporting Member

Oh wow, how do you use each one? Got a buss coming in to join my big box direct drive, lil afraid they might overlap too much

2. kstrat62

kstrat62 Supporting Member

I have a Buss, too! I have the GC set on higher gain with EQ switch all the way to the right(most open sounding) gain is at 10:00. This is a great southern rock/country tone. BUEQ is set for green channel-gain at 11:00 and Red channel gain at 2:00 and a touch more volume. I can play almost anything with this pedal. CDD is set at high gain/high harmonics with gain at 2:00 for a kicking rock tone. I like the lower gain tones of the BUEQ better than the BUSS, but the higher gain tones on both are great. There's no such thing as having too many Barber pedals!

3. therhodeo

therhodeo Member

This has me excited. I had a BU EQ and a Small Fry and I've been watching for one or the other.

David B likes this.
  4. Kevsonic

Kevsonic Supporting Member

Well, I know I'm in for a BUEQ. (pronounced "Buick"? ):roll

AceBSpankin likes this.
  5. oxtone

oxtone Member

Sounds great David! Look forward to seeing what you come up with! Love the dirt you make!

gossard and David B like this.