The Riff Raff Podcast- Shane Theriot w/ Scofield, George Porter, Mike Stern etc...

shanetone

fr8_trane

Silver Supporting Member
Wow, I just found out about this podcast last week and got around to listening to the Sco and Mike Stern episodes. Fantastic. Shane, I'm a huge fan of yours and I can't wait to see what you have in store. I'm hoping for a Dweezil interview after that clinic you guys did together in August.

shanetone

Wow, I just found out about this podcast last week and got around to listening to the Sco and Mike Stern episodes. Fantastic. Shane, I'm a huge fan of yours and I can't wait to see what you have in store. I'm hoping for a Dweezil interview after that clinic you guys did together in August.
Thanks! It's up now! Probably not on I tunes til tomorrow but you can listen to it here
http://shanetheriot.com/shane-s-podcast-the-riff-raff/blog/episode-8-with-dweezil-zappa
...BTW- Next one up is Warren DeMartini. Thanks for helping me spread the word!
ST>

bugzapper

The interviews with both Stern and Dweezil are very interesting and full of great stories and playing!

Thanks!

fr8_trane

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks! It's up now! Probably not on I tunes til tomorrow but you can listen to it here
http://shanetheriot.com/shane-s-podcast-the-riff-raff/blog/episode-8-with-dweezil-zappa
...BTW- Next one up is Warren DeMartini. Thanks for helping me spread the word!
ST>
Just listened to it... Great interview. I love how you and Dweezil have the same shared love for 80's rock and took that inspiration to very different and sophisticated places. I can totally relate as I'm a child of the 80's myself but was also influenced by Jeff beck, Frank Zappa and James brown. I still have Ratt "Out of the Cellar" on vinyl. Might have to give it spin in anticipation of the Warren DeMartini interview.

Shane do you have a new solo record coming out?

shanetone

Just listened to it... Great interview. I love how you and Dweezil have the same shared love for 80's rock and took that inspiration to very different and sophisticated places. I can totally relate as I'm a child of the 80's myself but was also influenced by Jeff beck, Frank Zappa and James brown. I still have Ratt "Out of the Cellar" on vinyl. Might have to give it spin in anticipation of the Warren DeMartini interview.

Shane do you have a new solo record coming out?
Yes I do- working on finishing now. (I've been saying that for a while...haha but this time I think it's gonna happen)

vladorg

Gold Supporting Member
Shane, your podcast is awesome! Just downloaded the latest episode with DZ. Keep 'em coming!

Mele

What a GREAT podcast - thanks so much Shane!

I immediately ran out and grabbed some of your TrueFire courses since that seemed like the best way to "vote" for you to keep doing these. Let us know how else we can support you and your music.

shanetone

What a GREAT podcast - thanks so much Shane!

I immediately ran out and grabbed some of your TrueFire courses since that seemed like the best way to "vote" for you to keep doing these. Let us know how else we can support you and your music.
Hey thanks so much!

SmallStones

Silver Supporting Member
digging up the thread to say I just discovered this recently and listened to the Leni Stern, MIke Stern and Scofield eps and all were excellent! Well worth checking out. I love it!

shanetone

digging up the thread to say I just discovered this recently and listened to the Leni Stern, MIke Stern and Scofield eps and all were excellent! Well worth checking out. I love it!
Thanks I'll be posting one with Warren DeMartini in the next day or so. Glad some of you guys like them, they are a ton of work to edit and get finished..haha....I've thought about not doing them anymore but it is fun....

Marc Roy

Can't believe I missed this. I want to check out the George Porter episode ASAP. One of my favorite musicians.

Trending Topics