The Riot is bad ass in a box.

Random Hero

Sounded particularly epic on a gig last night. Normally I'm running into rented backline and it always sounds great but I used it into my Tweaker last night at a gig. Tweaker was cookin' at about 7 on the master, set clean on US mode. For some reason, this combo was particularly great sounding to me.

What a killer pedal.

rhythmrocker

1966 Battle of the Bands
Sounded particularly epic on a gig last night. Normally I'm running into rented backline and it always sounds great but I used it into my Tweaker last night at a gig. Tweaker was cookin' at about 7 on the master, set clean on US mode. For some reason, this combo was particularly great sounding to me.

What a killer pedal.
Yes indeed. I've been through about 45 overdrives/distortions.

The Gaspedals Dumbell stays on my board . . . The Alpha Drive stays . . . The Riot stays . . .

Axe-Man

I really like my Riot...i kinda loved it...until I met the Carl Martin PlexiTone...now, that is love :)

Axe-Man

How do they compare? Can the Plexitone do everything that the Riot can?
The Plexitone sounds fuller and less trebly and it has plenty of gain. Plus it has two 'channels' and a boost. Works as a transparent buffer as well.

I find the Riot is much more picky about the amp it's run into...the PlexiTone seems to have more bottom end and agrees with my amp collection more readily...I am though keeping both pedals on my board as they are both cool. Riot works particularly well with one of my preamps.

Trending Topics