• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Skreddy Screw Driver, I am...

leodiditright

Speechless!

Just got one today, and I really don't understand how someone can sell such a pedal (anyway thanks Daniel)

Definitely one of the best pedal of all time.

prometheus

I'm digging mine too. Such a great pedal, can do so much so well. I think I've been hooked on Skreddy Pedals now.

empty71

I don't understand how anyone would wanna part with their Skreddy Screw Driver myself :messedup :NUTS

Mine's going to the incinerator with me :) :dude

QOTSA

Speechless!

Just got one today, and I really don't understand how someone can sell such a pedal (anyway thanks Daniel)

I sold mine when I needed some cash thinking my old sunface would hold me. Bought another 2 weeks later as soon as my next paycheck was in my hands :D

Shredcow

Speechless!

:RoCkIn

Rock with it!

Its a great pedal... I really enjoyed it and I still did enjoy it... but I just didn't play it anymore.

Try having the external gain pot MAXED out and the internal trimmer at say... 50%. I love that tone/feel for single note soloing.

Sikor

SD is really great and unique pedal :AOK
At the first sight it looks like quite easy, standard pedal (3 knobs only).
But at the moment You start to play with the trimmers and
notice the interaction between gain and tone...
wow :jo, so much available tones! :banana

michael dukes

:agree
Such an amazing pedal. My new all time favorite and the new cornerstone of my board.
Pretty well sums up my feelings as well. A RangeMaster-style treble booster running into the Screw Driver is also a thing of beauty. But the SD really can cop tones that sound uncannily like a treble booster running into a cooking amp. Haven't yet found a guitar or amp the SD doesn't love.

Garygtr

Almost as good!
Gold Supporting Member
I bought one off the Emporium and got it yesterday, I had tried one previously with a different guitar/amp set up and liked it, but at the time I had a plethora of fuzzes on my board and didn't want to add another fuzz-based pedal. I had some time to play around with it last night just screwing around in the basement, and I think this is going to be just the ticket. I played around with the trims and found I really like the sound of the pregain at zero and the gain knob cranked up. Brilliance at the stock setting seems to allow me to get the right balance of bass/sparkle using the tone (aka sharpness) knob. Very sweet sounding set up like this, not as much gain as with the pregain up but you really hear that germanium fatness. I have a rehearsal tonight and a gig Friday, we'll see how it works live.

leodiditright

:RoCkIn

Rock with it!

Its a great pedal... I really enjoyed it and I still did enjoy it... but I just didn't play it anymore.

Try having the external gain pot MAXED out and the internal trimmer at say... 50%. I love that tone/feel for single note soloing.
Hey Daniel,

I did not touch the trimpots, just using the 3 knobs make it sounds great, but do you know how the trimpots are set right now? is it your tuning or is it factory setup? Thanks.

goldie-gold

I think I must be the only person who doesn't quite get what all the fuss is about with the SD.

I have one which I keep going back to whenever I read threads like this. I just don't hear the magic you all hear. I have tried it every way I can think and I just like it - I never love it.

I'll try again maybe tonight.

Andre357

I love mine. I stack into an eternity on occassion for thick, liquid sustain type leads full of complex harmonics. Get's me to a tone similar to the lead channel on a Mesa Mark III i owned for many years....

Garygtr

Almost as good!
Gold Supporting Member
Hey Daniel,

I did not touch the trimpots, just using the 3 knobs make it sounds great, but do you know how the trimpots are set right now? is it your tuning or is it factory setup? Thanks.
I don't have the manual in front of me, but I think roughly 2/3 of the way up on each one is the stock setting.

KRosser

I don't have the manual in front of me, but I think roughly 2/3 of the way up on each one is the stock setting.
When you say 'up', do you mean clockwise? I've messed with mine so much I have no idea where stock was....

Trending Topics