The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by SirGilmour, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbob1

drbob1 Silver Supporting Member

Thanks for the fun... I hope I get wind of the new "epic" thing before it's too late!

coltonius, brettmoor and MAGICboy like this.
  2. brettmoor

brettmoor Supporting Member

"Epic" sounds good to me! Take your time and enjoy some R and R, Sean. Hope everyone gets to feeling better

the tourist and MAGICboy like this.
  3. SirGilmour

SirGilmour Supporting Member

Can't wait for this Epic event! Get well Sean.

coltonius, the tourist and MAGICboy like this.
  4. donfrantz

donfrantz Yo! You stealin’ all the cool. Silver Supporting Member

Is the "ePic eVent" Pedal a looper?

5. coltonius

coltonius Señor Member Silver Supporting Member

All the best to @MAGICboy and fam tonight.. Being sick is rough enough- but to have a sick family on top of that? Rest well!

Can't wait for the epic event. There was mention of a Chrome Bender reissue on Facebook.. Perhaps that will be part of it! :D

the tourist likes this.
  6. coltonius

Oh, and in SNS news: the HSR-3 and DL-1 performed beautifully tonight. So glad I didn't spend all my moneys on dirt!

7. turtleheadblues

turtleheadblues Senior Member

Sorry man its that time of the year. Been there for a week.

Watch the new Keith Richards flick on Netflix. Just finished it.

MAGICboy, theanalogdream and . like this.
  8. JinX78

JinX78 Member

I don't buy it. I'll be checking back here soon! SSNS. Sick Saturday Night Special.

MAGICboy likes this.
  9. MAGICboy

MAGICboy Member

The epic thing I'm exploring is
    Doing a SNS on a 2 n 1 HSR DL -1 type unit.

Still need to suss out the mechanics of enclosures and what would I code into the SNS 2n1 but it's rolling around in my head. I'm on a mission now thanks to all of you guys!

10. coltonius

Dude.. Dude.

Dude. That would save me the grief & cost of sending them off for a rehouse. Not to mention the mental anguish of being without them for however long that takes!

the tourist and MAGICboy like this.
  11. ProfG

ProfG Member

:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:eeks:crazy
    :thud

12. elicious

elicious Member

I would like to humbly suggest a name for that pedal:

SNS-F5

:D

13. KennyPatrick

KennyPatrick Supporting Member

I would buy one regardless of SNS pricing. I would love an all in one unit with a tap tempo out. If you make it we will buy it

BluesBUSTER likes this.
  14. drbob1

drbob1 Silver Supporting Member

I'd definitely be up for that. Currently the EQD Ghost Echo performs those duties on my church board, but I've been looking for as good a delay/reverb for my gig board fruitlessly for a while. And while I'd be fine with having the HSR & DL-1 on the board it would save space and a power output to have it in one (smaller?) box. I promise I'd only use it for good!

MAGICboy likes this.
  15. DaveG

DaveG Gold Supporting Member

Any interest in a a Gold Zendrive in trade? :D

Mine's a '59, and pretty beat, too... although my wife would say it's rarely been used! ;)

16. broken_sound

broken_sound Member

It's barely past 10PM EST. What's going on tonight?

17. Ivo

Ivo Member

Hope you and your family get better soon @MAGICboy.

18. broken_sound

broken_sound Member

I find it polar opposite from the GZD. I have mine set to minimum gain, Volume at noon, tone at noon, and gain at 0 with the internal trim a slight turn from open going into a slightly broken up amp. The drive is extremely power amp like. If I turn the gain knob, I get some super gnarly fuzz, further I get velcro.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    MAGICboy and the tourist like this.
  19. elicious

elicious Member

@MAGICboy

Hey man,

I want to wish you, your fam, and all the folks at Lovepedal HQ a great relaxed weekend and a speedy recovery!

After the past few week of this SNS/Lovepedal/F5-mashing madness, my relationship to my gear, my music, and TGP at large has so greatly been enriched by the fertile ground you've sown by having these sales events. A lot of my GAS is always so laden with this weird tension, and these past few weeks has transmuted that tension into actual excitement about making cool noises and not whether or not this/that gadget is "perfect." The Lovepedals I've been playing with have gotten my creative juices flowing more and the camaraderie here in this thread has me looking forward to the playful shenanigans of the SNS Crew (TM).

Thank you! :)

#brohug

ellsworthman, coltonius, iowa and 4 others like this.
  20. .

. Senior Member

You all know...t-shirts are still available...:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.