The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
I've sold off 9 pedals since August and had a short list of only two I wanted to get my hands on. One was an Eventide H9 (core) and the other was a Dover Drive, but only if I caught it half price. Today I did. It's my first Lovepedal and I'm really looking forward to getting it this week.
The Dover plays well with every amp I've played with it.

Haunting Mids

I used to have a Dover Drive, two years ago.
I sold it because I didn't like it with my Gibson.
Thing is I forgot to fiddle with the internal trimmer to get the mush out.:p

How does this white version differ from the one I used to have ?

Last edited:

Fat Dad

Silver Supporting Member
I've sold off 9 pedals since August and had a short list of only two I wanted to get my hands on. One was an Eventide H9 (core) and the other was a Dover Drive, but only if I caught it half price. Today I did. It's my first Lovepedal and I'm really looking forward to getting it this week.

Love the Dover Drive. Just an incredible dirt pedal.

MAGICboy

It has yet to be heard though, so maybe it gets close. If it is still derived from the Woodrow, I would say it may be less compressed than the sound of the LL-Deluxe mode...but who knows? :dunno

It's really different than the tweed boxes I do.

This is IC based and has a smoothness that my normal tweed boxes don't have.

I would say it is in the super six SRV / Grey Ghost camp but has that unmistakable 60s deluxe feel and sound. Huge bottom if you want it, not very scooped like the mid 60s deluxe Reverb's but still a deluxe.

Billalbireo

My heart and thoughts go out to you @Billalbireo . :(

No words. :dunno

I do hope music, lasting memories, and the
companionship of good people get you through what
is, and has been, a very tough time. :)

Never hesitate to hit that PM!! :beer
Thank you, my friend

I'm still kind of numb after it all.
Everyone here has shown me the greatest kindness and understanding that
I could have asked for. And, I'd like to thank you all once again for that. It means a
lot knowing that you're not alone. Of course Elvis is never far from my side. Man's best friend
is a beacon of light on very dark and dreary nights.

I wouldn't do anything differently if I had the chance. I promised my Mom, when I was still a teenager,
that She'd never have to go into a nursing home. She feared that (her Mom spent her last 6-8 years in one.)
I didn't realize the gravity of that promise at the time it was made. No one could have. But, it was all worth it.
I got to learn a lot about my folks; and, about myself. She went out peacefully in her own bedroom with loved ones around her.
We should all be so lucky!

So, thank you my friend for your kind words; and, don't be too surprised to find a PM one of these days.:beer

Haunting Mids

If I didn't already have an OD11, an Amp50 and a COT50ge (all of which I love)
I would have scored an amp11.
I promised myself to stay wise and not buy overlapping pedals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom