The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smacky the Frog

Gold Supporting Member
I'm a little over 6 months in. I've backed off on the calories to 2000 a day so it's slowed down, but I've lost 90 lbs. I'd still like to get another 30-40, but I'm fitting in clothes I haven't fit into in years. Still got one more iteration of "skinny" clothes to get to, but they're mostly summer clothes anyway, so I have 8 months or so to get there.
Congrats, continue cutting down on ham sammiches and you;ll fit nicely into that red dress

ellsworthman

Gold Supporting Member
I'm a little over 6 months in. I've backed off on the calories to 2000 a day so it's slowed down, but I've lost 90 lbs. I'd still like to get another 30-40, but I'm fitting in clothes I haven't fit into in years. Still got one more iteration of "skinny" clothes to get to, but they're mostly summer clothes anyway, so I have 8 months or so to get there.
You've got a huge start on me, but I'm heading in the right direction...12 pounds in six weeks. 88 more to go! Thanks for inspiring me. :)

Scott_F

when I'm looking for deals from Sean I call him on the presidential phone...View media item 41819

Princess Phone matches the red Dress better.

519WFSTSBTL.jpg

Modulator

I am so late to the Zendrive party that valet parking already went home. So I just tried the Red one with my DuoJet through the clean channel of a Carr Slant6V, and just wow. The voice control and tone knob are pretty cool how they work, I don't think I have anything with tone controls that work like this, but I like the controls. Feels sorta like a parametric EQ but different, if that makes sense.

I think I'm gonna have a stacking party this weekend...I'm kinda glad my boards are in shambles. It will be a zen weekend thinking and reflecting on what my board wants to be. Ommmmmm. :cool:

la noise

la noise

You're good with the clothes so long
as you don't start rolling up your
skinny jean pantlegs. ;)

Congrats on all the success, Andrew! :aok

DaveKS

And Twitter. The only reason I knew about last weekends sales was from following Sean on twitter.

I have no FB, no Tweet or Instagram accounts. :(

But more I think about that I'm like :D

Fell off my no beer diet last weekend, props to @the tourist for his dedication.

But I love eating and drinking with friends to much. Tonight was night off work and $5 martini and food, had a blast. Rat Packs, home made olive infused vodka, fresh made blue cheese stuffed olives and a few peppercorns.

Last edited:

R.L.

First three came today, the other 3 are due tomorrow. I might have to change my opinion of the RF Zen versus the 2 now that I've got an RF, will have to A/B them.
But the big surprise was the COT50 wow that pedal sounds great! Wasn't sure id like it based on the vids. Can't wait to spend some more time with it. Thought it sounded best by itself vs driving it with the zen.
Haven't figured the Vibronaut out yet, but I noticed the full range of volume was all squished to the low end of the pot, so anything past 9or 10 made no difference in volume?

OverDrivenGtr

Gold Supporting Member
What's the general consensus about the OD side of the Amp 11 vs the OD11? Same great tone or were there some tweaks for running it alongside a COT?

McFuzzwell

Silver Supporting Member
Mine will never leave my collection.
It's just a mind-blowing pedal.
It's so funny to be able to use this sound without the usual Hendrix-like fuzz.
The overtones when playing more than one note at a time are so cool !
I thought I'd place it first in chain. But I found it better last.
It seems to have more presence with overdrive, now.
Happy you dig it !

Thanks…I'll have to try it at the end.

I used to have an Everman Octave-X & I CANNOT fathom why I parted with it…had a nice bell-like quality to the octave up and not too fuzzy. The Believe gets some of that on it's own but it's nice to be able to pair with a medium gain OD rather than a fuzz.

blues

Silver Supporting Member
My pedals will be coming soon. I got a Celestion Fullback 15 made for guitar I put in my Regal as well an Eminence 1028k in my 4x10. Im going to be trying both speakers separately with the Regal. It cant run both together. But I can with my Marshall as well as separately.

The Marshall has seen better days. It has been modded but it returned to almost stock. One of the switches is almost like jumping channels. The hole is from a 10 band EQ that was mounted on the front.

View media item 41831

yawiney

The beer here is also phenomenal. But other than Lovepedal and great craft beer, it's pretty much a terrible s*** show here haha.
Just came thru there. So much great beer. Kalamazoo Stout i got because of the LP but found it to be one of the best ever/

West Coast from Baja up to Seattle and the Olympic Peninsula
is all gold and epic. :omg

My favourite is from Big Sur up through Northern California
into the Oregon Coast and up to Seattle which along with
San Fran are my two favourite US Metropolitan Cities.

Everyone needs to commune with the Redwoods at least
once. :aok

Anywhere in the Rockies and along the Continental Divide
is great, too. Santa Fe to Denver and up through Wyoming
and Montana.So much to see. Jinx is right.

Even New York to Chicago can be a great trip. You can hit
Niagara on the way.

2 weeks in America is like 2 weeks in Europe. You can only
get a taste... but it will be a great one and leave you
wanting more. :beer

To save on costs you'd probably need to go from one majour
city to another, though. More remote areas are going to spendy
to fly in and out of.
Love Big Sur area and the whole w.c.. Just did Niagara between Chicago and NY> Why was i the only one swimming?

DaveKS

But the big surprise was the COT50 wow that pedal sounds great! Wasn't sure id like it based on the vids. Can't wait to spend some more time with it. Thought it sounded best by itself vs driving it with the zen.

My experience with COT50G is it goes out front, no buffers between it and your pu, then use it to push other pedals, especially liked JTM or my old JD10 mkII after it.

AceBSpankin

Prince of Ales
Gold Supporting Member
So you guys are running the COT50G before all others??
I put mine dead last:confused:
Maybe i'll have to totally revamp my board.
I switched it up in Aug.
Put KTR first and Cali76CD after all dirt, and i'm not sure that i like it that way.
My thinking was "Great" KTR buffer right away after guitar, and i liked how the Comp sounded after dirt on That Pedal Show.
But maybe it should go back to Cali first then COT>dirt>KTR??
Such problems.................:D
Then when the White Zen comes??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom