The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbrook

Just waking up, think I finally fell asleep for good around 4. Grabbed a HW Eternity and an SST for the grand total of $180, insane!

I sort of hope nothing I want pops up today.

Haunting Mids

I love the Prez's clip.

Here's a little lower gain one that I did awhile back. The second part is with the pedal on but turned down, then turned up for the little blues lick

Nice Les Paul, I love its sound !
GAS growing for this pedal...
If something I want will appear and the Hi Volt is still there, I might pull the trigger for a double hit !

jfwund

It appears that going to bed early last night was good for my wallet. And yet I still have refreshed the Lovepedal SNS page several times this morning...

grego7

has left the building
Platinum Supporting Member
Nice Les Paul, I love its sound !
GAS growing for this pedal...
If something I want will appear and the Hi Volt is still there, I might pull the trigger for a double hit !

Thanks! That Ruby is such a great pedal.

gtrmaestro

I love the Prez's clip.

Here's a little lower gain one that I did awhile back. The second part is with the pedal on but turned down, then turned up for the little blues lick

And that was the Ruby Custom with the JFET or the normal Ruby Hi Volt. Just to confirm...

Last edited:

Marshall_1/2_Stack

Lordy Mama light my fuse
Most stuff sells out and disappears from the page in a heart beat. Some stays on - the multi tap sold out 14 hours ago but it's lovely picture is still up. There must be an unlimited number of 4 knob brownies.
Anyone try it before or after the LL? Want to fatten up the tone.

tbrook

Most stuff sells out and disappears from the page in a heart beat. Some stays on - the multi tap sold out 14 hours ago but it's lovely picture is still up. There must be an unlimited number of 4 knob brownies.
Anyone try it before or after the LL? Want to fatten up the tone.

The Multi came back at some point later in the night, then sold out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom