The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfboy1

Grandpa but...Not Yet Old!
Silver Supporting Member
Relative newbie here (3rd or 4th SNS) what is the significance of the mullet photos? Magicboy had one post with 4x4 = 16 mullet photos and shortly thereafter a single photo of the guy from "Joe Dirt." That's 17 mullet spread across 5 images....significance?

ellsworthman

Gold Supporting Member
I had to go back and find the origin of mullets in this thread...it took me a while, but it goes back to October 2015:
Kalamazoo and a Vibronaut should arrive today! Super excited about the Uncle Jessie mod on the Kalamazoo.

Gonna have some of the Stamos magic attached:
1351140998_tumblr_m8jzoqyAEk1rrlt09o1_1280.jpg

It's going to make us all grow mullets? :eek:

straightblues

What is the sonic difference between a Tiki FAB50 and a COT50 ?
In other words, why would I need one ?

I have both. I have owned the FAB50 for a few months now. I am not sure what it is. It kinda falls outside the normal pedal definitions. It is kinda a boost, kinda a treble boost, kinda a overdrive. It sounds really good. When I first got it I posted I am not sure what it is but I like it! I still feel that way. It is versatile and can be used to fill several different roles.

As far as comparing it to the COT, it is a different tone. Subtle differences, but different. I am having a hard time describing them. Similar but different voices.

I like the Tchula and Tiki better than the GE COT. I am using the Tchula as my base tone and the Tiki as a lead boost. Yes, I know the Tchula has a built in boost, but the voice of the Tiki adds more highs which are cool, especially when using it with my darker tweed amps.

Unchained81

I grabbed a red zendrive the other night to join the Dover Drive I have. My only other OD pedal is a DOD 250. I wanted a low to medium gain pedal with that unique tone and based on demos it doesn't appear to be too repetitive with the Dover but any insight would be cool.

Marshall_1/2_Stack

Lordy Mama light my fuse

datsun

I wonder if some people do that to see how many they can afford to buy to flip.

I did it to see how close the current pedals were to selling out and new pedals being released. If there is still stock available on most pedals than we remain on this screen with no updates.

Sort of like Woot Offs, when the item is 99% sold out there is a good chance something else is coming along soon.

Last edited:

DaveKS

Relative newbie here (3rd or 4th SNS) what is the significance of the mullet photos? Magicboy had one post with 4x4 = 16 mullet photos and shortly thereafter a single photo of the guy from "Joe Dirt." That's 17 mullet spread across 5 images....significance?

I thnk Sean throws up the Joe Dirt pic when he's going to throw a bunch of dirt pedals at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom