Not open for further replies.

ItJustRocks

Platinum Supporting Member
Oh yeah!

14844121577381442630415_zps9jnxrxnz.jpg

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
No Lovepedal's on my doorstep today.
A lot of times mine will show up without a track#. I'm a short distance to ship to, so I'm lucky and often get them a day or two before everyone else, at least with smaller SNS's.
Nothing today tho, like I said, so I'll be watching and waiting next week.
In the meantime, I did get an Earthquaker Arpanoid today.
My band is covering The Crystal Lake, by Granddaddy, and I'm covering arpeggiator noises (and fuzz...mmmm, BBB07).
Not sure I can make this thing work, but it's going to get weird while I try to figure it out!
If it doesn't work, I've been getting some not-half-bad results faking it with a Count to 5 pedal.

Cheers, happy weekend.

la noise

No Lovepedal's on my doorstep today.
A lot of times mine will show up without a track#. I'm a short distance to ship to, so I'm lucky and often get them a day or two before everyone else, at least with smaller SNS's.
Nothing today tho, like I said, so I'll be watching and waiting next week.
In the meantime, I did get an Earthquaker Arpanoid today.
My band is covering The Crystal Lake, by Granddaddy, and I'm covering arpeggiator noises (and fuzz...mmmm, BBB07).
Not sure I can make this thing work, but it's going to get weird while I try to figure it out!
If it doesn't work, I've been getting some not-half-bad results faking it with a Count to 5 pedal.

Cheers, happy weekend.

Been meaning to ask, Aaron, if you had any shows
supporting your album release? :)

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
Been meaning to ask, Aaron, if you had any shows
supporting your album release? :)

Just one so far. We're definitely a modest little band, 10-15 gigs a year is about our fill.
But we do have an album release party lined up at New Way bar in Ferndale in March.
Looks something like this:

I think we're handing out free album download cards.
I'm always the uninvolved band member for the marketing/handshaking/networking side of things. I'm just clueless.

Thanks for asking man!

elicious

Silver Supporting Member
Binge and purge.... binge and purge... binge
and purge.

We all do it. :aok

We binge, we purge, we say we're going to behave, we get GAS again....now I want another Purple Plexi. Ellsworthwoman will be retiring in five years....I'll be working until I'm 90 :D

My "purge" usually consists of me dumping almost all of my pedals except a few (ie: DD-2, SCH-1, ST-200) and going gtr > tuner > amp...but I've grown accustomed to having a nice palette of tonal textures underfoot, especially the weird/spacy stuff. I don't usually keep stuff on a shelf to rotate on/off the board (except for the aforementioned DD-2 and SCH-1) so it's strange for me to have all these great pedals in reserve (BB2, 250, LL) that I don't want to part with. I just got an El Cap (which I love!) but I still GAS for the Boonar while I contemplate a purge lol.

elicious

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats !
A very good reverb, I love mine.
The only issue is that the toggle switch gets often stuck in the shimmer position.
Curious to know if yours does that too.

Have you tried loosening the pot nuts, carefully sliding the PCB down a hair, and wedging a folded business card in there, then re-tightening the pot nuts to help with the switch/hole alignment?

ellsworthman

Gold Supporting Member
My "purge" usually consists of me dumping almost all of my pedals except a few (ie: DD-2, SCH-1, ST-200) and going gtr > tuner > amp...but I've grown accustomed to having a nice palette of tonal textures underfoot, especially the weird/spacy stuff. I don't usually keep stuff on a shelf to rotate on/off the board (except for the aforementioned DD-2 and SCH-1) so it's strange for me to have all these great pedals in reserve (BB2, 250, LL) that I don't want to part with. I just got an El Cap (which I love!) but I still GAS for the Boonar while I contemplate a purge lol.

Same thing with me in keeping base pedals...the Sonic Research tuner, Gold ZD2, and DMM 1100TT stay; I'm thinking the Vibronaut will this time as well...I've tried other vibes but I like its vibe the best ;). And I'm thinking the Flint may stay as well, so that leaves me with a space or two to try different things, which others here have suggested...that's going to be fuzz and OD, and one of those at least almost invariably is dedicated to a Lovepedal. Sometimes both :aok

Of course, there are times when I want nothing but Lovepedals on the board too ;)

elicious

Silver Supporting Member
Same thing with me in keeping base pedals...the Sonic Research tuner, Gold ZD2, and DMM 1100TT stay; I'm thinking the Vibronaut will this time as well...I've tried other vibes but I like its vibe the best ;). And I'm thinking the Flint may stay as well, so that leaves me with a space or two to try different things, which others here have suggested...that's going to be fuzz and OD, and one of those at least almost invariably is dedicated to a Lovepedal. Sometimes both :aok

Of course, there are times when I want nothing but Lovepedals on the board too ;)

1hnzt5.jpg

elicious

Silver Supporting Member
Crap, I just realized I have not only a HSR-3 incoming for my board but an Amp50, too, lol

I'll have enough 2nd string pedals to make a board on my PT Mini: SCH-1 > Amp50 > 250 > SST > DD-2 > HSR-3

wtf haha! :bonk

scatto

Have you tried loosening the pot nuts, carefully sliding the PCB down a hair, and wedging a folded business card in there, then re-tightening the pot nuts to help with the switch/hole alignment?
Right on. Just get those nuts nice and loose. Shift things around until it feels rights, then drive it home. Works like a charm.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom