The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Dad

formerly amdowell
Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the demo. I need red zen content to hold me over, apparently the one I was supposed to receive in the mail today got c*** blocked by this giant storm...grrrr! Btw, do you recall where the gain knob was on this recording for leads?
s://soundcloud.com/amdowell/red-zendrive-1232016[/MEDIA]
]

The picture attached to the track is of the exact settings on the pedal.

Here's a quick demo of my Red Zendrive. Used Guitar Rig 4 with a little bit of delay from their memory man plugin and their deluxe reverb amp. Sorry about the iffy playing. I blame the broken hand. :p

Nice, man! We need more guys (girls welcome too) willing to stick their neck out a put demos up. Thanks for that.:D

tbrook

I am suffering from new dirt overload. In the last month I have gotten both Zens, the PP, Keeley Oxblood and the Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian.

I really like them all in their own way. I am having trouble drilling down and deciding what I want to keep and not have too much overlap. It's getting hard to separate it all.

YETI

Gold Supporting Member
The Saucy Box HC is actually a pretty good sounding box. I would have kept it .... But my gold Kazoo sent it packing back to PGS.

Well I got an email from PGS, and they're doing their uber-lame version of the Lovepedal SNS... I'm hoping the OG SNS will be happening tonight!

groovington

Nothing wrong with $30 off a $130 pedal.
It's essentially just 20% off, which I think most of us know that we can count on 15-20% off of pedals from most online sites when we have coupon codes. Sean gives us 50-100% off. Much better deal and better pedals.

Btw, your screen name accounts for my favorite VH album!!

Fat Dad

formerly amdowell
Silver Supporting Member
Exactly! My Saturday nights would be so empty without this honestly. Keeps my mind off the fact that I should be playing a show tonight too.

Unchained81

It's essentially just 20% off, which I think most of us know that we can count on 15-20% off of pedals from most online sites when we have coupon codes. Sean gives us 50-100% off. Much better deal and better pedals.

Btw, your screen name accounts for my favorite VH album!!

Oh no question the Lovepedal sale is the best around. But PGS is almost 25%. Not bad.

Fair Warning is at the top of a lot of lists of VH fans. I go back and forth between VH1, VH2, FW as a favorite depending when you ask me.:dude

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
Wow, just caught up on the last bunch of days of this thread, and saw Ellsworth is gone - wow!

Anyway, wanted to update my last post in here, if anyone cares. I was having trouble with my 2 Zendrives, and picking up radio signals. I tried switching patch cables, still didn't help, and eventually I tried switching out m instrument cable (which I would have never expected would have been the issue), and that did the trick - radio gone.

Anyway, hope there's an SNS tonight, a Dover Drive would definitely make me feel better about the desolate snowscape I'm in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom