The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereandgone18

Exactly! My Saturday nights would be so empty without this honestly. Keeps my mind off the fact that I should be playing a show tonight too.
No show tonight because of the hand? Bummer, sorry to hear that.

Wow, just caught up on the last bunch of days of this thread, and saw Ellsworth is gone - wow!

Anyway, wanted to update my last post in here, if anyone cares. I was having trouble with my 2 Zendrives, and picking up radio signals. I tried switching patch cables, still didn't help, and eventually I tried switching out m instrument cable (which I would have never expected would have been the issue), and that did the trick - radio gone.

Anyway, hope there's an SNS tonight, a Dover Drive would definitely make me feel better about the desolate snowscape I'm in right now.
Huh interesting, I've been getting radio signal through my Purple Plexi, but only when the drive is completely cranked. I'll need to try other cables...

Fat Dad

formerly amdowell
Silver Supporting Member
Sounds restrained. ...is something wrong with ur hand ;-)

Doc put me in this removable splint since I promised to be good, but I get the itch to play and I just gotta. I do have to hold back a tad though because of where it's broken (metacarpel 5--2 separate fractures).

yawiney

I am suffering from new dirt overload. In the last month I have gotten both Zens, the PP, Keeley Oxblood and the Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian.

I really like them all in their own way. I am having trouble drilling down and deciding what I want to keep and not have too much overlap. It's getting hard to separate it all.
Does that Wren and Cuff really nail the sound of the old one? Iv'e heard it does. I love me some muff. But it's just too big, wait, that's what she... Anyways, i wouldn't mind replacing mine with something smaller.

tbrook

Does that Wren and Cuff really nail the sound of the old one? Iv'e heard it does. I love me some muff. But it's just too big, wait, that's what she... Anyways, i wouldn't mind replacing mine with something smaller.

To be honest I've never played the original Russian one to compare. I have to imagine it does based on everything I've read. That aside, it is a great pedal. It's everything I want in a fuzz. No artifacts. Nice and tight. Power chords sound thick with it. I already want to get the Box of War and the Eye See Pi now from them.

Got a decent deal on Reverb for this one. I would recommend trying it if you can.

stratohiker

Silver Supporting Member
Doc put me in this removable splint since I promised to be good, but I get the itch to play and I just gotta. I do have to hold back a tad though because of where it's broken (metacarpel 5--2 separate fractures).

Just yanking ur chain. ..
I sympathize, just getting over my broken foot....which cost me some gigs as well

Fat Dad

formerly amdowell
Silver Supporting Member
But at least you know people are being honest about your tone. :D

galaxyfinger_zpsaea0h8gm.gif

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom