• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionVerse

Anhedonic Misanthrope
Silver Supporting Member
And why? I need details, haha!
Probably unanimously voted Sean and Alf's best work. I'm not sure what else to say, you just gotta hear it. The most amp-like pedal I've ever tried, great gain structure, very dynamic... you just have to try one. I have the RD and the RF both are great but I think the RD is favored most around here.

Ivo

My new amp is being built! Sent the deposit a couple of days ago. Cab is on the way right now. Have to stay good for a month or two and then I can safely pay off the remaining balance. No SNS until then. :( Please wait for me guys! :D

JokeSmuggler

Probably unanimously voted Sean and Alf's best work. I'm not sure what else to say, you just gotta hear it. The most amp-like pedal I've ever tried, great gain structure, very dynamic... you just have to try one. I have the RD and the RF both are great but I think the RD is favored most around here.
The RD gain seems to be more saucy than RF, less controlled and more character I think. Mine has a solid bottom end, great control over the upper mids and highs, very wide range in the gain.

The Lady in the Red Dress analogy just keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom