• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloomz

All good things must come to an end. And if there's never another SNS- just know that I consider you to be among the best there is. These pedals are well worth full price.. I wish you nothing but success, Sean!

Perfectly stated, it's been a lot of fun, and GAS inducing for stuff I already have even. I'm grateful it's happened so many times, and I also get a sense of gratitude I'm able to afford to buy things "just because".

Sean has built SO much goodwill for his company thru this process, he's one sharp cookie. Has there ever been 20,000 posts on one pedal builder??? Without a Negative Nellie coming along to dis them? I think not.

Last night I bought 3 pedals I had no intention of buying, including 2 I already have (1-BAWK, 1 SS) just because they're awesome pedals. And I never had a Lovepedal before this all started.

If it's over, I'm good with that, nobody can take away the good feeling this has all caused.

Thanks for the fun ride @MAGICboy

Dunzie

I think deep down we all felt that Sean couldn't keep doing this thing forever as a long term business plan.

But I'm sure everyone agrees that he built a reputation for Lovepedal and more importantly his character that no amount of advertising or sales or promotion or artist endorsement could ever do.

@MAGICboy you are very cool and fun guy that goes way beyond just making and selling great pedals which you also do. Thanks for everything!!!

Looking forward to the reunion down the road! (Hint Hint)...

AceBSpankin

Prince of Ales
Gold Supporting Member
Here is what happened to my board over the coarse of the last couple of years.
It used to be Bearfoot FX everywhere, and I do still miss the BEEST but...........
that's just what is on the board as of last night, the pedal storage cabinet is quite happy also!!
Paid full price for all of them except the Dover Drive.
And cant wait for a new Reverb to show up:D
The HPTT is just not going to make it, so SAD I love the gold box.
Just cant get used to it over compressing when I dig in.
It seems to work in reverse of all the other OD's I have tried.
Thanks Again Sean:beer

IMG_1114_zpsysvbrovb.jpg

Last edited:

Bebop Shahbaz

It used to be Bearfoot FX everywhere, and I do still miss the BEEST but...........
that's just what is on the board as of last night, the pedal storage cabinet is quite happy also!!

IMG_1114_zpsysvbrovb.jpg
funny i have the dover going into the super six!

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
Good lord, things escalated quickly in here after the break. What exactly happened, I'm not really seeing anything in the posts, did stuff get deleted?

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
I've only been part of two SNS's, but absolutely love the Reverb 3 I snagged awhile back and really looking forward to test driving the PP that's en route. Big thank you for Sean's generosity, definitely looking forward to trying out more Lovepedals in the future!

coltonius

Señor Member
Supporting Member

IMG_1114_zpsysvbrovb.jpg
Dang, bro. That is a nice board! I could do so much damage with that spread..

straightblues

I was out and got back for the finally. Got the Purple Plexi, can't wait. Should have jumped on the new reverb but the description was wrong so I was confused.

Thanks for all the fun Sean. Hopefully after a break, we can party again!

misa

Silver Supporting Member
After the break the GGSS, HPTT, PP, MkIII, Vibronaut, and EP3 made a reappearance along with a Butterfly and Zen, but the real zinger was a momentary reveal of Hall Mod with a grand finale of the Hall Mod being offered as a freebie! Way to show your appreciation for customers @MAGICboy!

Last edited:

gearscrubs

Man, I checked out early last night, but sounds like a epic SNS. If it's the last, I would be sad, but can definitely say these events were more than I ever expected. I got to buy some incredible pedals at unbelievable prices, and hang with some cool folks in the process. Much thanks to @MAGICboy. I will wear my t-shirt and hoodie with pride and play the crap outta some Hermida/Lovepedals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom