Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by Trevordog, Jul 13, 2019.
Can't see 'em no matter what I do. "440 Login Timeout"
Believe me, you're better off. I had trouble getting to sleep last night after posting them.
I saw a thirty year old video of myself playing bass in a band and for some reason I was wearing tan pants and a blue golf shirt, don't know why. But I do know I looked like a service writer at a tire shop.
What does castigate mean ?
That's when you're lonely and have a broken arm, or maybe when you reprimand someone, one or the other...
I posted the pics! They come out perfect every time I traumatize myself by looking at the post.
I right clicked on the photos the drummer emailed me and clicked on 'copy image', then I right clicked on 'paste'.
Probably the people that have seen them are so traumatized by seeing them, they have had to get immediate medical care for PTSD. I'm sure they'll be around after a few days on suicide watch in a locked ward.
If I ever get a gig in Scotland I'm wearing a tan kilt.
that's not how it works, no wonder we can't see them.
Down in Oz, we have, by week’s end, what are referred to as “Hawthorn undies”, after that AFL team’s colors - mostly yellow with brown stripes...
I want you to read that back to yourself and ask... “Does this make sense to me”
Is that for real? A gig so worried the band was wearing tan pants and golf shirts that they followed up like that beforehand with those calls?
Because only masochistic weirdos get up early?
Most certainly not in Tan Pants or Golf Shirts, much less in the morning.
You play tan pants gigs, and black pants gigs. Maybe you need a pants optional gig to balance things out.
So how does it work oh miserable one?
We finished our last Tan Pants gig for the Summer last night, some interesting events that happened were:
1) it was so hot on one of the gigs, guys showed up in tan shorts.
2) I tried Spray and Wash to get rid of the ink stains on my tan pants, but even that didn't work.
3) My ADHD/PHD brother suggested I use white-out to cover the ink stains. It was at that time that I realized that they were truly tan pants, not white pants. After a drop or two of White-out, I ceased application of said White-out.
4) The trumpet player I carpooled with on the gig remains a strong suspect in the disappearance of a free car wash coupon I had lying on the floor of my Honda. He left his coffee in the car, and I gave him my keys to go back to the parking lot to get his coffee. Later on in the week, the coupon, which I've had for about a year on the floor of my car on the passenger side, was mysteriously missing.
5) I confronted said trumpet player with my accusations of car wash coupon theft, and did a search of said Honda right in front of him. He denied any involvement in theft of car wash coupon.
6) I presented my evidence of the car wash coupon theft to the singer and drummer of the band, both court stenographers (and married to each other), and the wife said to leave her the hell alone, because she wasn't on the job, and the drummer husband said there wasn't enough evidence to find the trumpet player guilty.
I then tried to use the trumpet player's son's career criminal record as background evidence against the trumpet player, but the drummer threw it out as irrelevant.
7) After the gig was over, the trumpet player told me he thinks one of his cars needs a car wash this week, right in front of the drummer. I told the drummer that this was proof of the trumpet player's guilt, and he just told me it served me right for carpooling with that azzhole.
8) As if to show the futility of the whole situation, my tan pants split as I bent down to pull out the plug of my amp
s power cord.
Ok, this thread is three pages and I can’t believe no one has brought this up (maybe it needs its own thread), what brand of tan pants have the best tone? What upgrades can I do to get better sounds from my tan pants?
There is no scenario where I would be wearing tan pants and a golf shirts while playing a gig. Not ever! I own a pair of tan pants that are for business stuff. Even then I go black or blue or even gray. Tan would be when I went through the other colors. Hate wearing any of them though. Just not me.
Blooze lawyer: TGP Story